EUROPEAN CUSTOMERS SHOULD NOT SHOP WITH DJI
491 2 2020-7-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Phazed
New

United Kingdom

This is intended as a warning to customers in Europe purchasing items from DJI.  This will be posted to every review site and drone enthusiast I can find.

In the ongoing saga of DJI's failure to deliver my order on time within 7 days, they've now hit 32 days since I placed my order.   

For more than 5 days a question about the item has been outstanding between yourselves and DHL release the item.  ERGO your logistics department has now added to all the other departments who continue to disappoint me with my son’s birthday present. Despite assuring me that:

• When      the items were ordered they would all be delivered within 7 days. (Its 32 days since my order was placed today).

• It      took you 6 days to inform me that the items would be late, but you failed      to tell me how late.

• Your      online chat blamed your inability to update your website on COVID-19.  How can this be true when websites are      updated remotely, which every other business I deal with have managed to      achieve.

• You      didn’t offer to part-ship the items until I asked.  You said at this point that it was only      the controller holding up the order.       You failed to tell me that the motors were also late and would be      shipped with the controller.

• You      assured me that my remaining items would be shipped quickly.  I’ve now been waiting 12 days since you      shipped the remaining items instead of the 1-3 days you said it would      be.  You said you would ship via DHL Express, you didn't, you shipped by DJI Bulk.  So your shipping speed is      slower than your current overall lead times you continue to FALSELY advertise      on your website and apps.

• Your      logistics dept failed to give me the correct reference number to initially      track the items, resulting in a further lack of information and concern      about your business practises.

You have offered a tiny amount of store credit and a battery as compensation.  This isn’t even worth 6% of the total order value that I placed my faith in you to deliver in around the time of your estimations.  Please check these yourself as they are freely available online.  You haven’t even disputed that I am not correct about any of the facts.  You simply continue to apologise and tell me its only another two days.

Current Lead times for customers ordering from you NOW:

• DJI      Fly More Combo (Mode 2)- 3-7 Working days       -I’ve waited 32 days since order placed and 11 days since you      (apparently) despatched the item.

• T-Motor      HOM Motor- KV1750- 2-5 Working days       -I’ve waited 32 days since order placed and 11 days since you      (apparently) despatched the item.

2020-7-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Phazed, you have our sincere apologies for the unfortunate experience on DJI online store, we understand how frustrated you are, this is never the experience we aim for you. The shipment is a little delayed during the pandemic and we are working on optimizing this with the courier company.
Your package has arrived in the UK for the customs clearance at the moment, we've pushed the related team to handle it in priority, sorry again for all the inconvenience caused.
2020-7-7
Use props
Phazed
New

United Kingdom

Hi DJI,

I think your term “a little delayed” is completely wrong.  The order is over a MONTH late, 400% of the original order time.  Every interaction I have had with your company after I paid my money has been a disappointment.

During this time, you have repeatedly lied to me about my order.    You STILL haven’t changed your lead times on your website to reflect the extended lead times, this is anti-competitive behaviour.  Please do not insult my intelligence by saying that COVID-19 prevents you from updating your website.  

I have actual evidence of everything I am claiming which I am going to post to every site, forum, discussion, customer rights and to any potential customer who may be thinking about ordering from you.

In short, I intend to help your potential customers realise that ordering from you is a terrible idea.  At the moment, I am only posting to your own forums, I have been very patient with your company and ensured that all the departments are aware of your awful service.  I will also be starting a freedom of information request to ascertain how many of your customers have been lied too, so a class action can be launched against DJI.  If I were you, look for another job.

Your company has 48 hours to deliver my complete order and respond with a resolution.  I have been told for weeks and weeks that it will only be a couple more days.
2020-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules