786 2 2020-7-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_h0cWtQd7uMlt
lvl.1
Flight distance : 55289 ft

United States

Good Afternoon,

I just got my Matrice back after repairs were conducted and I noticed previous Gremlins came back and looking to see if anyone else had this issue. As it seems to be a reoccurring one I hope someone has a work around.

The issue I occurs after a firmware update is conducted. When the aircraft is turned back on the camera rotates and moves as one expects, but when you get into the flight page where you can control the camera it will not allow movement. Pictures-  Yes, Movies - Yes and all the other controls can be manipulated just not lateral or vertical movement. When going in to the sub system and re-calibrating the gyros, it does its own movements as expected.

After this happened I put on my XT2 and she works beautifully.

After trying to work with DJI with not much success I had to focus on other aspects of my job and put the drone away for a couple weeks. After that couple weeks I fired it up and it started working again. I am not wanting to wait for another such instance so any advice might help. Below is the trouble shooting steps that was taken:

-Erased the update and re-installed it

-Ensured the all the equipment was running the appropriate updates (verified by DJI)

-Ensured the camera was on Port 1

-Sent videos (multiple times to DJI but it did not help)

-Sent my Drone and X5S into DJI – they said it was fine and sent it back

-Sent my X5S in again and DJI replaced my camera and still did not work

Please let me know if you have any suggestions!

2020-7-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, sorry for the trouble you've experienced with X5S, when the issue happens again, it is recommended to reset the gimbal settings, it seems there is something wrong with the gimbal speed.
2020-7-9
Use props
djiuser_h0cWtQd7uMlt
lvl.1
Flight distance : 55289 ft

United States

Hey Mindy, I have tried that on the previous occasions and on this one too. It has not worked yet.
2020-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules