Sport mode and having to switch between modes for max speed
659 5 2020-7-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DukeNukemNY
lvl.4
Flight distance : 365233 ft
United States

Not sure if anyone else experiences this, but if I take off in sport mode I don't reach max speed (typically 40-42 mph).  I have to flip to N mode and back to S mode and it is fine.  Not a big deal at all, just wondering if anyone else experiences the same issue?  Thank you.
2020-7-12
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

By default your drone is N mode after powering up. So switch in Sport mode = N mode at first start.

cheers
JJB
2020-7-12
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

JJB* Posted at 7-12 08:23
By default your drone is N mode after powering up. So switch in Sport mode = N mode at first start.

cheers

He's right. Even though it says S mode on the screen, it is in N mode after power on until you switch to another mode and back to S mode. Seems like a s/w bug to me.

2020-7-12
Use props
DukeNukemNY
lvl.4
Flight distance : 365233 ft
United States

JJB* Posted at 7-12 08:23

cheers

Good to know, thank you!
2020-7-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there DukeNukemNY. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Please refer to the post of JJB on post #2. For additional reference kindly please refer to the post below on the flight modes of the DJI Mavic Air 2. Thank you and have a safe flight always.

2020-7-13
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

good to know
2020-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now