Air Encoder Error (0x80000) Will there ever be a fix?
1037 1 2020-7-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FsRoca
lvl.1
Flight distance : 130164 ft
United States

Aloha! I've had a DJI Mavic Pro for a couple of years now and I've spent more time trying to sort out issues than flying, literally. Flew fine out of the box, took it on a trip to Spain and i got the 0x80000 error while flying. No visuals, no recording. I thought it was because the drone was flying outside the US but on my return home it still had the same issue. Ever since, its been impossible to fly. Ever so often it will show the image but it'll disapear shortly after. Tried to have best buy fix it but they referred to DJI even though i bought the drone there.
Fastforward a few months, moved to Hawaii got busy called DJI and surprise I'm out of warranty by 2 days. So 1k out, maybe 2-3h total flight time and no fix in sight.

Questions:

1. Does anybody have a fix?
2. This is a recurrent topic on the forums yet DJI has never posted a solution or an update to fix it. Is that ever going to happen?

I feel cheated. Spending 1k on a pice of equipement that doesnt work can be really frustrating. Now, I'm willing to try to fix it I'm not here to point fingers. If anyone have any suggestions please let me know. This seems to be a software issue so i would expect a solution from DJI sine it's happened in so many models thorughout the years.

PLEASE HELP
2020-7-12
Use props
Usamah Aisamuddin
New

Malaysia

i also have this problem, does anyone have the solution to fix this?
2020-8-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules