7351 15 2020-7-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OliverH
lvl.2
Flight distance : 694413 ft
Japan

Hi there,

I have been trying to pay for a Mavic mini for the last week. I can't seem to pay by credit card or paypal. I keep getting errors. I have had to cancel several orders because my payment method has just not been accepted. I contacted my credit card company because I thought perhaps it was an issue there but they are not seeing any issues. I created a paypal account to try using but that also fails.

I am getting increasingly frustrated.  

My latest order number is 0818159438095

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Oliver

2020-7-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Oliver, sorry for the difficulties on the payment, the issue has been forwarded to the related team to review, I will come back to you as soon as possible.
2020-7-12
Use props
djiuser_SP2XDBCY2jkS
lvl.1
Japan

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-12 22:33
Hi Oliver, sorry for the difficulties on the payment, the issue has been forwarded to the related team to review, I will come back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks for the reply. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks
2020-7-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_SP2XDBCY2jkS Posted at 7-12 23:25
Thanks for the reply. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Thanks for your patience, we've verified with the related team and here are the details why the payment failed.
1. Your Credit Card was failed due to you didn't pass the 3-D Secure, please contact your bank to get to know about it and how to proceed.
2. Paypal takes in charge of customer's transaction independently, you will need to contact PayPal as well for further assistance.

You could choose Bank Transfer, which would be quicker in your country.
2020-7-13
Use props
djiuser_SP2XDBCY2jkS
lvl.1
Japan

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-13 00:18
Thanks for your patience, we've verified with the related team and here are the details why the payment failed.
1. Your Credit Card was failed due to you didn't pass the 3-D Secure, please contact your bank to get to know about it and how to proceed.
2. Paypal takes in charge of customer's transaction independently, you will need to contact PayPal as well for further assistance.

Thanks for your reply. I will contact my bank again to verify the issue. If that fails I will try bank transfer. Thanks for your help.
2020-7-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_SP2XDBCY2jkS Posted at 7-13 00:41
Thanks for your reply. I will contact my bank again to verify the issue. If that fails I will try bank transfer. Thanks for your help.

You are welcome, hope the issue will be solved soon.
2020-7-13
Use props
djiuser_SP2XDBCY2jkS
lvl.1
Japan

I called my bank and PayPal and they said there was no issues with their system and blamed issues with the security through MasterCard itself. I couldn't get it to work so just paid by bank transfer. It's a bit more expensive with fees but less stress.

Thanks for the help today
2020-7-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_SP2XDBCY2jkS Posted at 7-13 04:24
I called my bank and PayPal and they said there was no issues with their system and blamed issues with the security through MasterCard itself. I couldn't get it to work so just paid by bank transfer. It's a bit more expensive with fees but less stress.

Thanks for the help today

Sorry for the hassles, glad to know you made it in the end, please keep us updated if you have any further concerns.
2020-7-13
Use props
fans7b3308ac
New

United States

I am having this same issue. My bank and MasterCard said there is no issues on their end and the issue lies with DJI. Doing a bank transfer is super sketch and high risk and will grant anyone access to your bank account forever. No one at the company responds back on how to fix this. It’s so frustrating.
2021-4-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans7b3308ac Posted at 4-15 10:14
I am having this same issue. My bank and MasterCard said there is no issues on their end and the issue lies with DJI. Doing a bank transfer is super sketch and high risk and will grant anyone access to your bank account forever. No one at the company responds back on how to fix this. It’s so frustrating.

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent you a PM, could you please check it and provide more information for better assistance? Thanks.
2021-4-16
Use props
felicityhu
New

United States

Sorry for the question. You have a similar topic and maybe you can help me. I have exactly the same problem, but with almost all services where I try to pay for something. I just can't buy anything online, although a real plastic card works. I applied to the bank so that they would solve my problem, but as a result, the bank wrote that there were no problems and that online services most likely had problems. But there can't be a problem with the services, if only this happens to my card? What should I do, please advise me!
2021-7-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

felicityhu Posted at 7-20 10:56
Sorry for the question. You have a similar topic and maybe you can help me. I have exactly the same problem, but with almost all services where I try to pay for something. I just can't buy anything online, although a real plastic card works. I applied to the bank so that they would solve my problem, but as a result, the bank wrote that there were no problems and that online services most likely had problems. But there can't be a problem with the services, if only this happens to my card? What should I do, please advise me!

Hi felicityhu, may I confirm that you only have this problem with DJI Online Payment, or do you have problems with all the other online payments? If you just cannot pay for DJI orders online, please provide the order number for us to check further.
2021-7-20
Use props
Papachylo
lvl.2

United States

Visa and MasterCard can detect a fraudulen
2021-11-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Papachylo Posted at 11-13 00:02
Visa and MasterCard can detect a fraudulen

Hi there, may I confirm if you have encountered an issue with payment? If there is anything we can assist you with, please feel free to let us know. Thanks.
2021-11-13
Use props
Trevor Waite
New

Canada

Hi,it's not allowing me to add a payment card. Keeps saying error an I'm about to smash this thing into 100 pieces. Is there an easier way to pay for this app so I can fly my drone???
2023-7-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Trevor Waite Posted at 7-23 16:12
Hi,it's not allowing me to add a payment card. Keeps saying error an I'm about to smash this thing into 100 pieces. Is there an easier way to pay for this app so I can fly my drone???

Hi there, may I ask which app you're referring to? Please tell us the model of your drone.
2023-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules