Order# 0010548050839 Stuck in Memphis TN.
3080 17 2020-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
UgunnaH8this
lvl.1

United States

I am a new customer and on my very first order. My FPV controller was supposed to be delivered today but when it did not come I checked the tracker and it said this:
Shipment documentation indicates value discrepancy. Correct value of shipment is required.
Recommended action:
Shipper or Importer must confirm or verify value of goods.

After doing some research this seem's to be a common occurance and that worries me. Especially when my second order that has my FPV goggles are due to be dellivered later
this week.
Can any of the DJI Admin's help me? It would be greatly appreciated
Thank you
2020-7-14
Use props
djiuser_4L57De2tnQ37
New

United States

I just received the exact same notification for a Mavic Air 2 I was expecting to arrive today. Also stuck in Memphis. Big bummer!

DJI Support- is this common? Are you able to contact FedEx and confirm value of goods/clear the shipment.

Order # 0019738505660
2020-7-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi UgunnaH8this, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have forwarded your order to our logistics team, our team has contacted the FEDEX and solved the clearance issue, the tracking information will be updated soon. Thank you so much for your patience.
2020-7-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_4L57De2tnQ37 Posted at 7-14 19:11
I just received the exact same notification for a Mavic Air 2 I was expecting to arrive today. Also stuck in Memphis. Big bummer!

DJI Support- is this common? Are you able to contact FedEx and confirm value of goods/clear the shipment.

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have forwarded your order to our logistics team, our team has contacted the FEDEX to solve the clearance issue, the tracking information will be updated soon. Thank you so much for your patience.
2020-7-14
Use props
djiuser_IGHvb9zhi71o
lvl.1
Flight distance : 22454 ft
United States

I believe I am also effected by this. I have yet to receive any information other than a canned email response from DJI and No updates on FEDEX's side

Here are is my order number. Would you be able to tell me if I am impacted by this same shipment.
Order No.:0014887205559

Thanks!
2020-7-15
Use props
UgunnaH8this
lvl.1

United States

**STATUS UPDATE**  It is a full 2 day's since I was told that the info had been forwarded to Fedex but when I called them today they said that they are STILL WAITING on the necessary info from DJI.
I know sometime's communication can break down between departments but can someone apply some pressure so we can get our gear released from custom's please? This is beginning to get really frustrating.
Thank you
2020-7-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_IGHvb9zhi71o Posted at 7-15 04:00
I believe I am also effected by this. I have yet to receive any information other than a canned email response from DJI and No updates on FEDEX's side

Here are is my order number. Would you be able to tell me if I am impacted by this same shipment.

We apologize for the shipment delay, the package has been released and the tracking has been updated, hope you will receive the drone soon.
2020-7-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

UgunnaH8this Posted at 7-16 09:12
**STATUS UPDATE**  It is a full 2 day's since I was told that the info had been forwarded to Fedex but when I called them today they said that they are STILL WAITING on the necessary info from DJI.
I know sometime's communication can break down between departments but can someone apply some pressure so we can get our gear released from custom's please? This is beginning to get really frustrating.
Thank you

Hi UgunnaH8this, sorry to have kept you waiting, we do have provided the required information for the customs clearance, the package has been released and it is on the way to you, hope you will receive it soon, thank you.
2020-7-17
Use props
UgunnaH8this
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-17 03:23
Hi UgunnaH8this, sorry to have kept you waiting, we do have provided the required information for the customs clearance, the package has been released and it is on the way to you, hope you will receive it soon, thank you.

You are correct, Thank you for handling the situation and communicating with me to solve the issue. Have a great weekend.
2020-7-17
Use props
Philipplin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 133740 ft
United States

Please assist package stuck in customs in Alaska. Order # 0015584005921 any help us much appreciated.
2020-7-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

UgunnaH8this Posted at 7-17 06:23
You are correct, Thank you for handling the situation and communicating with me to solve the issue. Have a great weekend.

You're most welcome. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know. Have a nice weekend.
2020-7-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Philipplin Posted at 7-17 18:15
Please assist package stuck in customs in Alaska. Order # 0015584005921 any help us much appreciated.

Hi Philipplin, your package is in transit now, please don't worry and wait for the update patiently. We'll help to keep an eye on it, hope you will receive it soon.
2020-7-17
Use props
Philipplin
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-17 20:07
Hi Philipplin, your package is in transit now, please don't worry and wait for the update patiently. We'll help to keep an eye on it, hope you will receive it soon.
Shipment states clearance delay as they are awaiting information from DJI, has this been provided? Please advise
98259689-A9C2-4E1C-A8BF-51EAA25EA995.jpeg
2020-7-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Philipplin Posted at 7-18 06:19
Shipment states clearance delay as they are awaiting information from DJI, has this been provided? Please advise

We've forwarded to the logistics team for confirmation with FedEx, once there is any update, I will let you know.
2020-7-19
Use props
Philipplin
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-19 02:34
We've forwarded to the logistics team for confirmation with FedEx, once there is any update, I will let you know.

Hello mindy, can you provide an update on my order that is currently stuck in customs? Thanks
2020-7-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Philipplin Posted at 7-20 18:03
Hello mindy, can you provide an update on my order that is currently stuck in customs? Thanks

The required information has been provided to the customs by our custom affairs department and it shall be updated soon. We will keep close attention to it.
2020-7-21
Use props
Philipplin
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-21 00:21
The required information has been provided to the customs by our custom affairs department and it shall be updated soon. We will keep close attention to it.

Thank you I will check the fedex site over the course of the day and reach out with any additional roadblocks. Thank you for your help!
2020-7-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Philipplin Posted at 7-21 05:33
Thank you I will check the fedex site over the course of the day and reach out with any additional roadblocks. Thank you for your help!

I checked the tracking again, the package has been released and it is back to the normal transit, we hope you will receive it soon.
2020-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules