Pano 360 not displaying... How to get the single files?
2400 10 2020-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bacco
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4144446 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hi guys,

I'm having a little problems with pano 360 in my new mavic air2.
The drone made alll the photos, then the process was completed but when i took it down the pano doesnt exist in the sd!!!
What can I do? Where can I search for the work? Where can I find the single photos to join them manually? (In the sd or the internal memory of drone I didnt find).

This problem happened to me already 3 times, but today I was in a place where probably I wont get sooner and I'm really sad about it...
Hope to see good news!
David

2020-7-18
Use props
Rustic17
First Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

Go here:  https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=219082
2020-7-18
Use props
Bacco
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

Rustic17 Posted at 7-18 11:12
Go here:  https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=219082

I read it and thank you for info! I will try next time for sure!
Any chances to get the photos of my 360 lost?
2020-7-18
Use props
Rustic17
First Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

Bacco Posted at 7-18 11:51
I read it and thank you for info! I will try next time for sure!
Any chances to get the photos of my 360 lost?

If you had Off selected, they were never saved as far as I can tell.
2020-7-18
Use props
Bacco
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

Rustic17 Posted at 7-18 12:34
If you had Off selected, they were never saved as far as I can tell.

Damn... But they must be anywhere, i've seen the drone took them One by One... How can It cancel the pics before the good result?
2020-7-18
Use props
Bacco
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

Bacco Posted at 7-18 12:57
Damn... But they must be anywhere, i've seen the drone took them One by One... How can It cancel the pics before the good result?

Any response from a officer of DJI?
Is there a way to bring back my photos that was made by the drone for the pano 360?
2020-7-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this query. May I know, when checking the SD card do you still see multiple pictures from the Panorama 360 you have taken? You can copy these images to a computer and stitch these photos into a Panoramic picture using a third party application. Thank you.
2020-7-20
Use props
Bacco
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-20 00:16
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this query. May I know, when checking the SD card do you still see multiple pictures from the Panorama 360 you have taken? You can copy these images to a computer and stitch these photos into a Panoramic picture using a third party application. Thank you.

Hello Paladin,

when I take the pano360 with my mavic air 2, I dont find the multiple pictures in my SD card.
I dont have neither the folder "panorama" like my old spark or p3. I just see the work done.
I have also checked the internal memory of drone but nothing.
I know that I probably must check the DJI fly app to set them (like in previous post wrote Rustic17) but where are the multiple pictures?
Is it possible that the drone deleted them?
Thank you in advance!
2020-7-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Bacco Posted at 7-20 00:26
Hello Paladin,

when I take the pano360 with my mavic air 2, I dont find the multiple pictures in my SD card.

Thank you for the additional information, I am sorry to know that the issue still persists. with regards to  this concern. The drone will not automatically delete the photos, deleting will need to be done manually,  Kindly please, back up your DJI Fly files and reinstall the said application. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-7-21
Use props
Bacco
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-21 04:03
Thank you for the additional information, I am sorry to know that the issue still persists. with regards to  this concern. The drone will not automatically delete the photos, deleting will need to be done manually,  Kindly please, back up your DJI Fly files and reinstall the said application. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

Hi DJI paladin,

I've done what you said and like other post I selected the JPEG option on the PANO360 menu so I should have found the pictures to stitch them later in case of problem.
But IT HAPPENED AGAIN YESTERDAY: I have done 4 PANOS 360, waited till the pano were completed then when I checked the pictures in DJI FLY (android version, google pixel 4) I FOUND JUST 3 OF THEM.
I checked the SD card and also there I found just 3 folders with the images done.
It seems like the air2 lost all the pictured and the pano stiched! I'm sure this time!!!
How can I help you to fix this?

Thanks in advance
David
2020-7-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Bacco Posted at 7-24 07:50
Hi DJI paladin,

I've done what you said and like other post I selected the JPEG option on the PANO360 menu so I should have found the pictures to stitch them later in case of problem.

Thank you for the additional information. I am sorry to know that the issue still persists and thank you for sharing your personal insights regarding this feature. I will forward this thread and concern to our designated DJI support team for further attention. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.
2020-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules