800 8 2020-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Yiannis
lvl.1
Flight distance : 68720 ft
Greece

Hello there,
Very odd accident today. I was flying the Mavic 2, battery 99% and  quite close to me. After 8 minutes of flight time the drone disconnects  (black screen),

I press the RTH and then it got lost for ever. Tried  searching it in the sea but didn’t find anything. Will try again  tomorrow.

Can anybody notice something from the log? Very strong interference? Problem with the battery? What was wrong?
https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/LOMNIIU8G0FCG7EZ2X3R

Thanks in advance.

2020-7-18
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you are with about 50ft of the home point, and press RTH......the bird will land without coming home........it's in the manual.

VERY sorry you lost your AC

Randy
2020-7-18
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

OK, now that I see your log....... 40ft AGL prolly 50ft above the water....643ft distance......no record shown for RTH??

Randy
2020-7-18
Use props
yannispap
lvl.1
Greece

rwynant V1 Posted at 7-18 16:07
OK, now that I see your log....... 40ft AGL prolly 50ft above the water....643ft distance......no record shown for RTH??

Randy

No. It seems that it was too late when I pressed it. But it was a matter of milliseconds.
2020-7-18
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

After 8 minutes of flight time the drone disconnects  (black screen),
Can anybody notice something from the log? Very strong interference? Problem with the battery? What was wrong?
The problem was not that the drone disconnected.

There's nothing in the log to explain the incident because the data just stops with the drone in stable flight and plenty of battery.
Interference won't ever cause the loss of a drone.

The incident was most likely due to a sudden loss of power.
If you lose power and the drone falls, there's nothing to connect to.

2020-7-18
Use props
KDP +
Second Officer
Flight distance : 947930 ft
Belgium

Hi Yiannis,  Did you perform the latest firmware-update ?  or did it happen without/before this update ?
2020-7-19
Use props
yannispap
lvl.1
Greece

KDP + Posted at 7-19 00:48
Hi Yiannis,  Did you perform the latest firmware-update ?  or did it happen without/before this update ?

I am not sure if I was on the latest firmware, the one released on 7/7.
Was wondering if there is a way to find out without the aircraft.

2020-7-19
Use props
djiuser_P8ZqyMiRsVIl
New

Portugal

Hello,

After firmware upgrade, version 01.00.0670 my Mavic 2 Pro stop record video, can you tell me why?

Best regards.
JP
2020-7-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Yiannis. I am sorry to read and to know that your DJI Mavic 2 Pro was lost. Since this unfortunate event happened I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We have a professional team that will do there best to check what happened to the said DJI drone and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for your understanding.
2020-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules