My smart controller is not detecting SD card. Faulty controller?
1911 5 2020-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aladdinvivero
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29570 ft
United States

My smart controller is not detecting SD card. There for I cannot record video and audio using my SD card as a default cache location.

2020-7-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Aladdinvivero, sorry to hear that, it is recommended to insert the Micro SD card after the Smart Controller is powering on instead before. What is the firmware version of your Smart Controller?
2020-7-19
Use props
Aladdinvivero
lvl.1
United States

Image attached. I am really frustrated right now. Just only after 3 weeks that i have It. I hope you can help. Thank you.
2020-7-19
Use props
Aladdinvivero
lvl.1
United States

Image attached. I am really frustrated right now. Just only after 3 weeks that i have It. I hope you can help. Thank you.
image.jpg
2020-7-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Aladdinvivero Posted at 7-19 04:21
Image attached. I am really frustrated right now. Just only after 3 weeks that i have It. I hope you can help. Thank you.

What kind of Micro SD are you using? Did you make any special operations before this issue happens? Will it be recognized by the computer or did you try with another one?
2020-7-20
Use props
Aladdinvivero
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-20 05:07
What kind of Micro SD are you using? Did you make any special operations before this issue happens? Will it be recognized by the computer or did you try with another one?

I  was using the Micro SD card that I purchased with the aircraft when I ordered it from DJI online store.

After I did the update on Smart Controller it started happening. I didn’t have any problem before That update.

I tried using a different SD card and still doesn’t the same problem. I tried inserting the SD card in the computer and the computer didn’t have any problem recognizing the SD card. Help.
70009246-A8C4-472B-B0B6-E50331D2D272.jpeg
2020-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules