Blue LED aircraft indicator
1000 3 2020-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JimmyStud
lvl.3
Flight distance : 179777 ft
United States

I have just purchased at inspire 2, Zenmuse X7,  regular remote, CrystalSky and a 480 GB SSD card.
I followed the directions from the manual, to update firmware before flying.  I updated everything, that needed an update.
My Inspire 2 now has a solid blue led aircraft indicator and does no "see" the 16 GB Micro SD or the 480 GB SSD.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
2020-7-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. May we know what happened to the DJI Inspire 2 prior from getting this issue? Did the said drone experienced any hard landing or crash? Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-7-21
Use props
JimmyStud
lvl.3
Flight distance : 179777 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-21 20:52
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. May we know what happened to the DJI Inspire 2 prior from getting this issue? Did the said drone experienced any hard landing or crash? Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

It hadn’t been flown at all.  Since then, I have taken up for a very brief test flight.  When the indicator was blue, I had the 480 GB SSD card installed.  I did not have it in for the short flight. That is the only difference I can think of.  
The Go 4 app on the CrystalSky did not recognize either the SSD or the MicroSD on the craft.  Could this be the problem?
Thank you, for any assistance.
2020-7-22
Use props
Coojeebear
lvl.4
Flight distance : 572484 ft
United Kingdom

I would like to add that I have a brand new Inspire 2 with Inspire 2 standard controller & crystal sky. It does not recognise the SD card.
2020-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules