ronin s mcc cable along with monitor not working
748 1 2020-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
teakwood
lvl.1

United States

ok if you have the ronin s connected to the a7iii so you can control the record button etc.  You also had the hdmi connected to the monitor.  if one of these connections is out it will function normally for me, but if both are connected I'm no longer able to see a picture( the menu might work but the video feed is gone) and the ability to press record on the ronin is now gone.  i also did one setup where i had the ronin connected with a different port than( the one that looks like the ronin charger connection)  in that case think i got the picture back but it the word function from the ronin still didn't work.  Any suggestions have you had this issue, thoughts?  Also like i said other than both being connected it works just fine

Hello Mindy is it still a limitation on sony that you cannot you both at the same time

2020-7-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Thanks for your feedback. It is recommended to connect the camera to the camera control program on the computer via a USB cable ( find it through the official website of the camera manufacturer, or contact the technical support of the manufacturer) to see if the HDMI screen is interrupted. If yes, it is not related to DJI Ronin-S but the camera's limitation.
2020-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules