2385 7 2020-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PHOTOlulu
Second Officer
Flight distance : 952625 ft
  • >>>
United States

A few days ago I was flying my mini and I got this warning - Propeller(s) rotating too fast. It's the first time I encountered this warning. Should I be worried?

Propellers rotating too fast

Propellers rotating too fast

Video I shot that day.

2020-7-25
Use props
virtual
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4897142 ft
Czechia

Your props are getting flat very likely. Changing (rear) props should help...
2020-7-25
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice footage
2020-7-25
Use props
Junior - Brazil
Second Officer
Flight distance : 476483 ft
Brazil

Beautiful takes. Beware with the birds ...

hugs
2020-7-25
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Excellent footage
2020-7-26
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

I would check what the specified rpm is supposed to be for the motors, could be a faulty prop - and nice footage
2020-7-26
Use props
fans52775599
lvl.4
Flight distance : 263225 ft
Portugal

Nice video. Congratulations.

As far as the message is concerned I can say that one or more propellers are getting flattened. Please check them and replace if they show any indication that they are flattened. If you don't see any obvious damage, continue with the propelers but be aware of the motor error. If it comes on replace the indicated propeller. If you want to be on the safe side replace rear propellers as flatten propellers will cause uncommanded descents that made many Mini pilots lose their drones.
2020-7-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there PHOTOlulu. I am sorry to know that you are having these error messages on your DJI Mavic Mini and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please check the propellers of your DJI Mavic Mini and see if the issue will still persist. In addition, to ensure a safe and enjoyable flying experience with your DJI Mavic Mini, DJI have added a new safety notification feature on the DJI Mavic Mini in the latest v01.00.0500 firmware. This new feature lets customers know when propellers need to be inspected or replaced. For reference, I will post an official DJI thread with regards to this matter. Thank you.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-214705-1-1.html
2020-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules