2787 13 2020-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ElioMigliorato
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2631 ft
Italy

Hi,
I apologize for reposting here, but this is the right section and I can't delete or move the previous post.

I would like my flight distance to be reset, as I cleared the flight  history from the DJI Fly app and now it does not match with the one  displayed on the forum.

Thanks in advance for your help!

2020-7-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi ElioMigliorato, sorry for the inconveninece caused, the previous post has been deleted. Regarding your request to reset the Flight distance on the forum, I will forward it to the related team for further assistance. Thanks.  
2020-7-25
Use props
ElioMigliorato
lvl.1
Italy

Hi Natalia, thanks for your attention!
2020-7-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

ElioMigliorato Posted at 7-26 01:28
Hi Natalia, thanks for your attention!

You're most welcome. Hope you have a nice weekend.
2020-7-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi ElioMigliorato, sorry for the inconvenience, could you please confirm and let me know your flight distance data in your DJI FLY app? Our team will help to match it on the forum. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks.
2020-7-26
Use props
ElioMigliorato
lvl.1
Italy

Hi Natalia, the DJI Fly app still shows 0 min, 0 m, 0 flights at the moment, as I haven't used the drone yet after clearing my flight history.
2020-7-27
Use props
ElioMigliorato
lvl.1
Italy

Hi Natalia, I'm looking forward to a response. In the meantime I'm not using the drone to keep the flight distance on the DJI Fly app null. Thanks for your help!
2020-7-28
Use props
ElioMigliorato
lvl.1
Italy

Since I'm not using the drone until the distance is reset, I would appreciate an early resolution. I haven't had an answer in four days. Is there a problem?
2020-7-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

ElioMigliorato Posted at 7-27 00:22
Hi Natalia, the DJI Fly app still shows 0 min, 0 m, 0 flights at the moment, as I haven't used the drone yet after clearing my flight history.

Sorry for the late response. If so, I will ask our related team to help you reset the Flight distance to the number 0.
2020-7-30
Use props
ElioMigliorato
lvl.1
Italy

Thanks for your reply. Like I said, I'm not using the drone while waiting for the flight distance reset, so the DJI Fly app still shows 0 flights.
2020-7-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

ElioMigliorato Posted at 7-30 05:01
Thanks for your reply. Like I said, I'm not using the drone while waiting for the flight distance reset, so the DJI Fly app still shows 0 flights.

You're most welcome. Your Flight distance on the forum has been reset to the number 0. Hope you have a nice day, happy flying.
2020-7-30
Use props
ElioMigliorato
lvl.1
Italy

Thanks for your attention. Have a nice weekend.
2020-7-31
Use props
djiuser_c2BUk1bhATHr
New
Flight distance : 1841 ft

Japan

DJI Natalia Posted at 2020-7-25 18:31
Hi ElioMigliorato, sorry for the inconveninece caused, the previous post has been deleted. Regarding your request to reset the Flight distance on the forum, I will forward it to the related team for further assistance. Thanks.

Sorry but can i ask is it possible to remove fight distance and fight time from the app Dji fly? I bought a second hand machine from someone else and now i want to reset it. Thanks
2023-5-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_c2BUk1bhATHr Posted at 5-13 21:08
Sorry but can i ask is it possible to remove fight distance and fight time from the app Dji fly? I bought a second hand machine from someone else and now i want to reset it. Thanks

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. The flight distance and flight time for the used drone should be stored in the used mobile device and server (if uploaded before), of which the server data moves with the DJI Account. May we know if the used drone you bought displays the flight records before in DJI FLY APP?
2023-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules