722 11 2020-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_IFLrtep9buo1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 54701 ft
South Africa

Firtst post  Love my DJI stuff git a osmo pocket this week
Something peculiar happened whith my Mavic Mini  .. I suddenly have a feint blue or gray spot on the top right hand side of al my videos and photos.
I double checked for dust or scratch marks and cleaned the lens but i coulf not even find any dust or scratches
Any help  

2020-7-26
Use props
djiuser_IFLrtep9buo1
lvl.1
South Africa

2020-7-26
Use props
ESchimidt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 310879 ft
Brazil

Could be something internal. But, I am not sure.
2020-7-26
Use props
jonny007
Second Officer
Germany

I also think this is not dust, scratch or whatever on the lens. For me it looks like a lint inside the objectiv. I had a simliar effect at one of my last digicam. You can see 3 spots, 2 of them round, the other longish. It is particularly annoying with a plain background (as here blue sky). The only chance to remove them, was reworking these areas.
2020-7-26
Use props
djiuser_IFLrtep9buo1
lvl.1
South Africa

jonny007 Posted at 7-26 06:36
I also think this is not dust, scratch or whatever on the lens. For me it looks like a lint inside the objectiv. I had a simliar effect at one of my last digicam. You can see 3 spots, 2 of them round, the other longish. It is particularly annoying with a plain background (as here blue sky). The only chance to remove them, was reworking these areas.
[view_image]

Hi and thank you

Looks like the same issue .. The drone is  only a month old. Do you think it can be repaired ?
2020-7-26
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

djiuser_IFLrtep9buo1 Posted at 7-26 08:10
Hi and thank you

Looks like the same issue .. The drone is  only a month old. Do you think it can be repaired ?

That's a classic dust on the sensor issue and cannot be repaired -- should be under warranty, though. Open a support ticket and send it back, or if you purchased from a store, see if they're replace it for you. Good luck!
2020-7-26
Use props
jonny007
Second Officer
Germany

djiuser_IFLrtep9buo1 Posted at 7-26 08:10
Hi and thank you

Looks like the same issue .. The drone is  only a month old. Do you think it can be repaired ?

Perhaps you have had these issue from the beginning, but not noticed it, because the spots are only visible at plain background ? Anyway, I also think this is under warranty. It will be repaired or you will get a replacement.
2020-7-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. May I know did anything happened to the drone prior from getting this issue? It is best for you to contact our DJI Support team to further diagnose the cause of the issue and a proper resolution will be provided. Thank you.
2020-7-27
Use props
djiuser_IFLrtep9buo1
lvl.1
South Africa

Hi and thank you

I sent it back to supplier so it could be send to Drone World in South Africa  . The only weird thing that happened once  was that i lost  complete communication with the  mini  once  at approx 200 meters up and 50 meters  away .. Hit the return to home button and  nothing ,, about 10 minutes later it came back .. Happy day  
2020-7-28
Use props
djiuser_IFLrtep9buo1
lvl.1
South Africa

jonny007 Posted at 7-26 11:55
Perhaps you have had these issue from the beginning, but not noticed it, because the spots are only visible at plain background ? Anyway, I also think this is under warranty. It will be repaired or you will get a replacement.

Hi and Thank You  

I checked previous footage and it wasn't there  sending it back to get checked out   
2020-7-28
Use props
djiuser_IFLrtep9buo1
lvl.1
South Africa

Ex Machina Posted at 7-26 11:16
That's a classic dust on the sensor issue and cannot be repaired -- should be under warranty, though. Open a support ticket and send it back, or if you purchased from a store, see if they're replace it for you. Good luck!

Thank You  I sent it back today ,, Will keep you informed
2020-7-28
Use props
djiuser_IFLrtep9buo1
lvl.1
South Africa

jonny007 Posted at 7-26 06:36
I also think this is not dust, scratch or whatever on the lens. For me it looks like a lint inside the objectiv. I had a simliar effect at one of my last digicam. You can see 3 spots, 2 of them round, the other longish. It is particularly annoying with a plain background (as here blue sky). The only chance to remove them, was reworking these areas.
[view_image]

Hi  and thank you

can do it on photos but the videos  is something i have not done yet   
2020-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules