I'm so Frustrated: MM Transmission CE vs FCC
702 1 2020-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JimmyPickles
lvl.2
Flight distance : 40889 ft
United States

I have spent the last couple of hours trying to understand the difference between the two versions.  much of the info on the web contradicts itself.

This all started when I saw a drastic reduction in distance before the signal starts breaking up.  I then noticed that the MM defaults to manual transmission.  when testing auto vs manual it appears that I only have the 5.8 available.  I thought I had The CE version.  What am I missing?  I really don't care which version I have I just want the distance I had before.  I consider my flying area pretty rural.  That said, I do primarily fly over water.

I live in the US, MM purchased in US.

BTW, is there a trick the the search function??
Edit:  Ok, I confirmed I have MTISS5  

2020-7-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to the connectivity concern. Kindly please refresh the firmware of your DJI Mavic Mini by using the DJI Assistant 2 and please try to fly in a different location with less interference like power lines, radio towers and metal structure to isolate issue. In addition, I have posted a DJI tutorial video for the best practices when flying the drone. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

2020-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules