Slow repairs
644 1 2020-7-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_2WYZeJzeW9yB
lvl.1

United States

I wanted to see if others that sent a drone in for repairs are experiencing the same frustration. I originally sent my drone in for DJI care refresh repair and was sent an ivoice for the repair of almost $200. They stated it just needed new motors. I declined the repair and had them ship the drone back. I provided an updated address for the shipping however they shipped it to a previous address I no longer lived at since I had not lived there in more than 8 years. I had to drive to Colorado to retrieve it from UPS. Once I recevied it I was surprised that DJI just put everything in a box shipped it back without packaging. Since the drone was not protected the Gimbal either broke at the repair center or during the shipment back. I contacted DJI and they said they would send a shipping label so that I could resend it back so that they could repair it. It took several weeks and several emails before I received the shipping labels.Over 3 weeks later and I am still waiting to hear from a supervisor that DJI keeps promising will call me back in 24-48 hours but they never call. I have been told that 3 times since it was received. I just got off of chat again and it was the same run around saying the case hase been escalated again and that a supervisor will call me in 24-48 hours. At least this time the rep agreed that if I don't hear from a supervisor in the next 48 hours DJI will send a new drone at no charge. I doubt DJI will honor the commitment since they have not honored any other statements.
I am unclear why they are refusing to repair the drone when they opened the repair ticket themselves.

I just want to know if others are having the same issues with the lack of response from DJI. I used to brag to everyone how great the service was but it seems it is now the worst service imaginable.

2020-7-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Please accept our sincere apologies for the unpleasant experience, we are sorry for the difficulties caused in your case. I manage to get your case number by your forum account, we will escalate your case to our managerial department for further followup. We will have someone contact you in working hours asap. Hope your case will be sorted out soon.
2020-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules