1435 9 2020-7-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Why doesn’t the mini flights show up On Go4 app, but all my flights show up on DJI Fly app?
2020-7-30
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 7-30 17:01
Something quirky DJI needs to work out with the flight records.  My Mini doesn't seem to show up in Go4 at all.  The aircraft is not listed.  In Fly, I seem to have some flight data included from Go missions, but only the Mini shows up in the list of birds.  The Experience Points seem to be shared by both apps.

That's what I meant to say, mini doesn't show up on Go4 at all.  It would be nice to get the mileage added and flight as well.
2020-7-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this concern. May I know the model of the mobile device you are using please? Kindly please back up your DJI Go 4 data and reinstall the said application. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-7-30
Use props
Renato61
Second Officer
Flight distance : 168163 ft
Italy

If you read the criticisms of Dji Go 4's possible privacy violation, you change your mind
2020-7-31
Use props
VanzPix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 229672 ft
France

Renato61 Posted at 7-31 00:53
If you read the criticisms of Dji Go 4's possible privacy violation, you change your mind
As long as they don't rape my wife my daughter and my house all is well
2020-7-31
Use props
Sean-newbie
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Could it be that the mini's flight record do not show up in the go4 app because at a guess the are stored in a folder not accessed by the Go4 app.

Each app creates its own directory structure, as shown in the attached screen capture, showing DJI Go, DJI Go4 and DJI Fly.
This also suggests a POSSIBLE solution. Using a computer copy the individual flight logs from dji.go.v5\FlightRecord to dji.go.v4\FlightRecord .................BUT......COPY BOTH SETS OF LOGS TO YOUR COMPUTER FIRST so that you have them backed up. It might be that the copied flight logs from another app would cause Go4 to crash. I CAN NOT CONFIRM THAT THIS WILL WORK, or, whether it will crash the G04 app, this suggestion is pure speculation.
But I recollect I have moved flight logs to storage, wiped the app, manually removed its directory structure (which uninstalling the app does not do), reinstalled the app, copied the flight logs from storage into the relevant folder and they worked.
2020-7-31
Use props
TerminalVelocity
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6248064 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sean-newbie Posted at 7-31 02:42
Could it be that the mini's flight record do not show up in the go4 app because at a guess the are stored in a folder not accessed by the Go4 app.

Each app creates its own dorectory structure, as shown  in the attached screen capture for DJI Go, DJI Go4 and DJI Fly.

That would be great if your suggestion fixes the problem.  Let us know how it works after you give it a go.  Thanks.
2020-7-31
Use props
Sean-newbie
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

TerminalVelocity Posted at 7-31 04:22
That would be great if your suggestion fixes the problem.  Let us know how it works after you give it a go.  Thanks.

If that's to me, I will not be trying it, I like the records segregated.
It's bad enough trying to separate the records for drones that use the same app never mind mixing in the records from other apps.
If you want to find out if it works, presumably because you want the records in one place, then perhaps you are the one to try it and comment on whether or not it does indeed work.
2020-7-31
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Renato61 Posted at 7-31 00:53

2020-7-31
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 7-31 06:02
The problem with manual integration is it would have to be repeated on a regular basis, unless DJI corrected the apps to do it automatically.

Hopefully they fix this problem soon with an update.
2020-7-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules