Why does active track loose the window size?
458 2 2020-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MavGuido
lvl.4
Flight distance : 338793 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hello together,

i noticed that the window that I put around a house, for example, in order to circle it starts to lose its size from the first diagonal and it only becomes a green dot.

This then leads to e.g. the point is not placed in the middle above the house, but on the far left.

This in turn means that the house is no longer centered in the image and, in case of doubt, it is no longer possible to fly a complete round over the house, depending on how deep the drone is flying. If it flies rather deeply, this even leads to a complete misinterpretation of the positions and the house is no longer really flown around or no longer appears entirely in the picture.

If you do not fly over the house, but at the same height, a collision can even occur. I also noticed that if I want to follow myself in parallel on a bike, for example, the MA2 is always slower than me and flies behind rather than next to me, even if I drive slowly.
Can you tell me something about it and do you even have a helpful tip for me?

Thanks and regards Guido

2020-7-31
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Parallel is tricky to do. The drone is just trying to keep the target in the same area of the screen, not necessarily at the same angle of progress. I have used stick overrides to keep it beside me (catch up) and then release the stick. Sometimes that works and it stays to the side, but not always.

As for losing the size of the house, perhaps it was just too close.

2020-7-31
Use props
MavGuido
lvl.4
Flight distance : 338793 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Thanks Gary, thats what i thought too and if closer to the object, the problem gets bigger, but on the other hand, if i was to far from my self, a parallel catch is even more difficult, while the tracking lost it´s frame.
2020-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules