Beware! DJI playing games with customer credit.
698 1 2020-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans8d8db57a
lvl.1
United States

Earlier in July I mailed in my older Mavic Drone to received future credit toward the purchase of a new Mavic Air machine.  I was later notified that my credit was approved for $257.10.  Logging into my DJI account, I verfied that the credit was in place.

Once I received full comfirmation notification from DJI, I logged onto my DJI account and ordered a Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo.  I also ordered the DJI Care Refresh program.  Total cost showed at $1,067.00.  However, the order form "Credit" field was "greyed out" and showed a zero balance available.  Clicking the "+" key to add my credit resulted in no posting of the credit.  Credit value was zero.

I opened up a Chat session and spoke to Riza.  She informed me that the credit will appear on my Visa Card within 35 days.  Very odd way to do a transaction like this.  I verified, again, that the credit would be posted to my Visa account.  She said it would.  She also stated that the credit could only be used AFTER the product was delivered.  Go figure that one out!
2020-7-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, sorry to read your experience, may we confirm whether you exchanged DJI Credit via Trade Up? If yes, you are able to purchase new products on DJI online store with DJI Credit.
May we have your DJI account and the screenshot of Place Order page?
2020-7-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules