Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Care Refresh, Serial number in use already
155 13 8-1 06:31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sorlok
lvl.1

Hi

Brand new mavic air 2 recieved and unpacked 2 hrs ago,

Cant buy Care because there already is Care on that serial no, bought months ago.
Can someone help before my 48hrs runs out ?

SN: 1WNBH3C002025C

8-1 06:31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 960052 ft
United Kingdom

Doesn't sound like its brand new,  I would return it for replacement.   If its new you should have an image of the MA2 under your profile and you don't.
8-1 06:40
Use props
sorlok
lvl.1

Strange, It looks new and complete, all stickers, and box in original foil,
Also I had the old mavic air with care refresh a year ago with the samme account, also no image of that in my profile.

Looks like someone punched in my serial number when buying care refresh  
8-1 06:45
Use props
Rustic17
Captain
Flight distance : 752805 ft
United States

Have you tried calling customer support???
8-1 06:48
Use props
sorlok
lvl.1

Yes they refer to email support, and I just got a reply from them.
They just state I got Care from 19-may 2020, ? they dont care if it's me or not
8-1 06:50
Use props
sorlok
lvl.1

Have asked the following:

How can I have Care from 19-May 2020 when i bought it yesterday, delivered 3hrs ago ?

Is this a used or refurbished product ?
Can you check If the care contract is in my name ?
Am I 100% covered even if not bought by me ?
8-1 06:53
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
Flight distance : 6777792 ft
  • >>>
United States

sorlok Posted at 8-1 06:45
Strange, It looks new and complete, all stickers, and box in original foil,
Also I had the old mavic air with care refresh a year ago with the samme account, also no image of that in my profile.

Contact DJI & I'm sure they will work it out for you.
8-1 07:50
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft

Hi sorlok, sorry to read this, per checking your SN, the drone was just activated, but it does have an active DJI Care in it, we will transfer to the related team to see what happened and come back to you soon.
8-1 19:43
Use props
sorlok
lvl.1

Thanks Mindy

I just got a reply, and they are just dropping the ball, and sending me back to the dealer.

I can't see how hard it is to check if the serial number has been active (flying) in your system before  = used or refurnished .

I have mailed the dealer, but it's not their fault, it looked new and box was wrapped in original foil.
So they will not take the drone back, because it has been unpacked and turned on, they cant sell that.

So i have a drone i cant fly, and is possible used.......insane situation
Perhaps I should just follow what support says, when they dont read my qustions.
There is Care refresh on the serial number no matter who bought it by mistake, so i'm covered.
8-1 22:01
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

sorlok Posted at 8-1 22:01
Thanks Mindy

I just got a reply, and they are just dropping the ball, and sending me back to the dealer.

I am sorry for the issue, for the drone, it was activated by your account on August 1st.

For the DJI Care Refresh issue, I had asked the proper team to check  what happened and provide you with feedback, please wait for my update.
8-2 19:29
Use props
sorlok
lvl.1

Ok, I can see in my earlier mails from your colleges that I am covered, even though i didn't buy it, so I will hold them up to that and go fly.
I don't want to waste more time on this.

8-2 21:14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

sorlok Posted at 8-2 21:14
Ok, I can see in my earlier mails from your colleges that I am covered, even though i didn't buy it, so I will hold them up to that and go fly.
I don't want to waste more time on this.

Hi, I had sent you a PM regarding this case, sorry for the trouble. I will keep you updated on the case.
8-3 00:55
Use props
sorlok
lvl.1

Just an update to others reading and wanting to buy Care or a drone.

3 days in and the result is I have to do a video verification, on what is a new drone, or is it ?
Of course i'n not doing that, the delay is on DJI's side .
8-3 07:21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

sorlok Posted at 8-3 07:21
Just an update to others reading and wanting to buy Care or a drone.

3 days in and the result is I have to do a video verification, on what is a new drone, or is it ?

Hi Sorlok, since the delay is not caused by you, we had added your serial number to the white list so you can purchase the DJI Care Refresh directly without doing the verification video.
May I know if you were getting an issue purchasing the DJI Care Refresh?
8-3 18:38
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules