Misty Morning Meditation *edit link not working
433 13 2020-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JohnRB
lvl.2
Australia

Just a short film highlighting the beautiful foggy mornings we get here ... apologies Youtube blocked Video due to music copyright

on an aside when uploading to Youtube the colors I have so carefully graded, look washed out and destaurated then what I've exported grrr

2020-8-6
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha John,

Your settings need to be looked at.  Your video is private.  You might also want to reload the video and let it sit overnight or for at least an hour or two.  That way, the YouTube processing will have a chance to decompress the full file.  It may help your colors.  I usually wait until I get an email from YouTube, then I finish publishing the video.

Hope this helps!

Take care and be safe!

Aloha and Drone On!
2020-8-6
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Cant view the vid
2020-8-6
Use props
JohnRB
lvl.2
Australia

sorry everyone ... Youtube has blocked the video due to copyright on the music I used  grrrr I'll try to Resolve it through Vimeo .. apologies
2020-8-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there JohnRB. Thank you for reaching and unfortunately we  are not able to see the video you have created. Kindly please post is once again for us to be able watch. Thank you.
2020-8-6
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Have you tried  changing the video to a status of 'Unlisted"? That way you can share it without it becoming "public" for all to see...and complain. I have done that with copyrighted music with no consequences.
2020-8-6
Use props
MisterFrag
Second Officer
Flight distance : 603143 ft
United States

YouTube automatically scans videos you upload for copyrighted content — they are obligated to do so as part of a settlement with the music industry. Whether your video is public, unlisted or private is inconsequential.
2020-8-6
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

MisterFrag Posted at 8-6 20:24
YouTube automatically scans videos you upload for copyrighted content — they are obligated to do so as part of a settlement with the music industry. Whether your video is public, unlisted or private is inconsequential.

It  might be inconsequential in theory, but I have never had any issues posting to unlisted videos regardless of content. It is just the truth, not arguing right or wrong. One video even had an obvious rock music track and was public. Youtube flagged it as "possible" violation but did not remove it. Later the flag was removed. It remains online today.

2020-8-6
Use props
MisterFrag
Second Officer
Flight distance : 603143 ft
United States

And I’ve had a very different experience. I am the videographer for a dance company and record their rehearsals, which are shared as unlisted Youtube videos with the dancers for them to review and have a record of the choreography, which changes frequently when rehearsing a new piece. The videos unfailingly get flagged for copyright violations, which once acknowledged usually resolves the issue (though sometimes at the expense of having an interstitial ad inserted). I’ve also had videos removed entirely because the copyright owner does not permit unlicensed use of their music.

The music in question isn’t even CD quality that was added in a NLE before uploading, but the music playing through the studio’s sound system, mixed with ambient sounds like the choreographer yelling instructions, the sounds of people jumping and landing etc. Still Youtube recognizes the original recording and sends an appropriate infringement notice.

My point is that making the video unlisted doesn’t guarantee that the video becomes viewable. It will depend on whose music you use, and what their policies are.
2020-8-6
Use props
JohnRB
lvl.2
Australia

Yea changed it to unlisted but it didn't change anything ... I'm uploading to Vimeo will post link in new Post soon as its done
2020-8-7
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

JohnRB Posted at 8-7 00:45
Yea changed it to unlisted but it didn't change anything ... I'm uploading to Vimeo will post link in new Post soon as its done

Look forward to seeing it
2020-8-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Can't watch it still?
2020-10-4
Use props
A J