Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans0d70cebf
lvl.1

France

Hello,
First of all thanks for this forum.
I was about to buy a Mavic Mini.
So far I used 50 euros chinese drone, but you get what you pay for...

But I check first  the list of compatible phones of the DJI Fly app, and my 2 phones : a xiaomi redmi 6 and a Iphone SE (2020 new version) are not in the list.
Buying a phone especially for the MM (I planed to buy the Combo) is a new additional cost I did not think of ... that is why I put a limit around 150 euros for a phone

I saw that the Redmi note 5 is around this price and in the DJI list...  but it is already a old phone (2018) and hard to buy....  and it has no USB-C connection  (is it a pb to connect to teh controller)

I found some lists on the internet and on this forum ...  but I know that if I chose a phone not in the list DJI will not support me
2020-8-6
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just buy a tablet.
2020-8-6
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12260774 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

https://www.eglobalcentralfr.com ... hIVl-J2Wb1qCvIKHzDQ

Xiaomi Redmi 9s
2020-8-6
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Second hand iPhone 7 may be
2020-8-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this matter. I hope that our valued DJI co pilots can provide you the best information for the query. Just a friendly reminder to please use the recommended mobile device to ensure stability and compatibility during flight. For reference, please check the image posted below for the recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic Mini. Thank you.

2020-8-6
Use props
fans0d70cebf
lvl.1

France

Thanks AJ and JJB for your advices. Maybe DJI will update its list of compatible devices with the 1.1.6 version
2020-8-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules