DJI Care Refresh
555 3 2020-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_HEX4ks4QVgyj
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I sent my broken drone with the perfectly fine battery inside. They have sent me a replacement drone but with NO BATTERY. So do I have to buy a new battery or can I get my battery back that I sent in with the drone?

Thanks
Jordan :-)
2020-8-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Jordan, I've managed to get your case number via your forum account, as per check, the battery has been sent back to you together with the aircraft, you may have received an email about the Repair Delivery Notice, the product details also stated a Mavic Air 2 intelligent flight battery has been sent. Hope you will receive the products soon, should there any further concerns, please feel free to let me know.
2020-8-6
Use props
djiuser_HEX4ks4QVgyj
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-6 19:55
Hi Jordan, I've managed to get your case number via your forum account, as per check, the battery has been sent back to you together with the aircraft, you may have received an email about the Repair Delivery Notice, the product details also stated a Mavic Air 2 intelligent flight battery has been sent. Hope you will receive the products soon, should there any further concerns, please feel free to let me know.

IOh yeah! It was wrapped in bubble wrap, separate from everything else. Sorry aha.

Just took the Mavic Air 2 for a flight and it's a million times better than the Mavic Air 1! Awesome job. Can't wait to fly it in the Alpes later this month! LOVE YOU
2020-8-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_HEX4ks4QVgyj Posted at 8-6 23:48
IOh yeah! It was wrapped in bubble wrap, separate from everything else. Sorry aha.

Just took the Mavic Air 2 for a flight and it's a million times better than the Mavic Air 1! Awesome job. Can't wait to fly it in the Alpes later this month! LOVE YOU

Love you too. Should you have any further concerns, please feel free to let me know. Happy flying.
2020-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules