Mavic air 2 best drone of 2020 by far!
454 8 2020-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jcmarceau
lvl.2
Flight distance : 480623 ft
Canada

With the new fly app 1.1.6 I can say that the mavic air 2 is the best drone I've owned up to now. The drones I've had in past was mavic pro, mavic air, autel Evo and now mavic air 2. Men this drone fill-in all my needs and more. This drone makes perfect cinematic footage with the new fly app update. I am glad I took DJI care and care + so I am fully covered for two years. I don't see myself changing this drone before at least these 2 years because it as everything I need. Best drone of 2020. Cheers guys.
2020-8-9
Use props
Northwood
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2148596 ft
Canada

I mostly agree, some refinements are still in order... but the basics are certainly there.  Most of all, especially these days, happiness is a key feature!
2020-8-9
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I agree - I am really pleased with my MA2 - ticks a lot of boxes
2020-8-9
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

a great drone no doubt but there are a couple of drawbacks that prevent it from being my #1.
2020-8-9
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

I think it's 4 times as good as the Mini at just 2 times the cost.
2020-8-9
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Show some videos..
2020-8-9
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Saint Posted at 8-9 17:55
a great drone no doubt but there are a couple of drawbacks that prevent it from being my #1.

what draw backs?
2020-8-9
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would like to answer a bit.
I have noticed that in S mode, sometimes the props are in the camera view at full speed/tilt. Now I'm not that picky and to me that just indicates it is going "balls to the wall";-). Still, I was surprised.
Another issue I had was low altitude fast tracking and the MA2 was unable to maintain altitude well. I nearly lost it into the water when it dropped from 19 ft to 9 ft while parallel tracking at over 35 mph.
I can now see that the latest firmware update addresses both of those concerns. I hope they are effective in that endeavor.
2020-8-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there jcmarceau. Thank you for the positive feedback for the DJI Mavic Air 2 and for sharing your valued insight with the said DJI drone. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2020-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules