Android 10: Fly App setting for video cache NOT WORKING!
1018 3 2020-8-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Like in this topic:
https://forum.dji.com/thread-208482-1-1.html

I still have trouble to make use of the  "16GB"- setting for cached video files
The max amount of videofiles I had on the phone was 9, right now it is just 7, but under 2 GB of data in total.
Seems that 2 GB is the max, Fly wanne save.
And I still have 100GB space on the phone, so space is not a problem.
And trying to let the App control it is not changing anything.

Has anyone ever stored 8 or 16 GB of cached videos on a device, before the Fly App deleted the oldest?

Thanks

2020-8-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. May I know the model of the mobile device you are using please? Kindly please try a different recommended mobile device to isolate the issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-8-11
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-11 08:20
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. May I know the model of the mobile device you are using please? Kindly please try a different recommended mobile device to isolate the issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

My Device is a One Plus 7T.
Not do far away from the OnePlus7 , DJI is listing as recommended!
2020-8-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

S-e-ven Posted at 8-11 11:35
My Device is a One Plus 7T.
Not do far away from the OnePlus7 , DJI is listing as recommended!

Thank you for the additional information. With regards to this matter. The One Plus 7T is not yet listed on the DJI recommended mobile device list but rest assured that our DJI R&D are continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the said list. With regards to the Cache video files. I will forwards this thread and concern to our designated DJI support for further attention. Thank you.
2020-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules