Inspire suddenly doesn't like 1 particular memory card.
1131 5 2015-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
f1
lvl.2

United States

I've been alternating between 2 memory cards for about a month and now all of a sudden, the Inspire doesn't recognize one of them.  It reads and formats fine in the computer and all the other cards read fine.  The contacts on the card are clean and all 4 cardds are identical class 10 cards bought at teh same time from Amazon.

Suggestions appreciated.  TIA.
2015-6-20
Use props
GrahamJ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 595538 ft
Australia

I'm having the same.  It happens intermittently with one card.  Really annoying getting out to fly, just to turn back.  Fortunately, if I format it a few times in comp, it works.  But, then a few weeks later it will again not work in the bird...
2015-6-20
Use props
f1
lvl.2

United States

I am using Samsung Electronics 64GB Pro microSDXC Extreme Speed (UHS-1) Class 10 Memory Cards.  You wouldn't by chance be using the same model card?
2015-6-21
Use props
GB44
Second Officer
Flight distance : 343848 ft
United Kingdom

I have had a few issues with a Lexar 32GB card that the App displays as full, but in reality there was probably 15GB of free space on the card.  I just reformatted whilst in the aircraft and it was fine.  Have you tried reformatting whilst in the camera ?  Do you delete all proviso files prior to new flight.  I always ensure start of new days flight is with an empty memory card.
2015-6-21
Use props
f1
lvl.2

United States

GB44 Posted at 2015-6-21 20:01
I have had a few issues with a Lexar 32GB card that the App displays as full, but in reality there w ...

Yes, I swap the cards every flight and pull everything off of the card at the swap.
2015-6-21
Use props
f1
lvl.2

United States

Also, I can't format the card as long at the Inspire doesn't recognize it - it just says "No SD Card Installed"."
2015-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules