Two new Batteries... Defective... but different symptomes !
434 1 2020-8-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DavR
lvl.1
Spain

Good Morning.

I have bought the Mavic Fly More Combo 3 years ago, from an official Store.
Due to travelling restrictions, and for convenience; I decided to leave my home country with 1 battery only.
Three years later (long trip), I come back home and eager to use this 2 new batteries, stored in their original package.

Problem : they are dead... with 2 different symptoms !

*1st Battery :
- Double cick on it : the 4 LED illumate in sequence (from LED 1 to LED 4) and then the LED n1 lights on for 1 sec only.
- On charge : LED 1 blinks 16 times, then 7 sec off, then LED 1 blinks 16 times... I let it charge whole night... no change (see above)
- In the carging dock : it looks like it's working  = green light on dock blinks, and battery LED 1 blinks 2 times, off 5 sec, LED 1 blinks 2 times, off 5 sec, then the 4 LED de-illumate in sequence (From LED 4 to LED 1), and battery goes black, and GREEN light of dock turns RED.
- In the drone : Double click on it : the 4 LED illumate in sequence, and then the LED n1 lights on for 1 sec only.
I've read this problem on the forum, and most of the time the conclusion is that I won't recover this battery.

*22d battery :
- Double click on it : Nothing... 0 LED.
- On charge : Nothing... 0 LED. I let it charge whole night. No change.
- In the charging dock : RED light on Dock, and Battery nothing... 0 LED
- in the drone : Double click on it : Nothing... 0 LED
I ve read similar symptoms for "Hibernation status", but I can tell you : mine doesnt want to wake up...

Any helps ? or should I prepare to send the 2 batteries to DJI... but warranty expired...

Thanks

2020-8-10
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You are advised in the battery safety guidelines to discharge and fully recharge each of your batteries at least once every three months as a minimum. I prefer monthly. I'm not surprised they are dead after three years without being used. TBH they probably drained out completely a couple of years ago.
2020-8-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules