Trip with the quads to a local quarry for some cruising
1378 19 2020-8-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bezik
lvl.4
Flight distance : 420646 ft
United Kingdom

(iFlight XL5 HD) still learning, 1 month flying, first time not flying over grass so I didn't dare do any flips/tricks...too many rocks to smash into
2020-8-11
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Wow - awesome footage
2020-8-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Bezik. Thank you for reaching out and for posting this beautiful aerial video you have filmed. Great work and fly safe always.
2020-8-11
Use props
Bezik
lvl.4
United Kingdom

An earlier flight with my Holybro Kopis 2 HDV that didn't end as well, antenna placement on the Kopis is notoriously bad and it couldn't penetrate the hill and trees and the video just froze in my goggles
2020-8-11
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Awesome footage.
2020-8-11
Use props
mixchief
Second Officer
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

One month flying how often? I would say you are flying great, keep it up. That is a great place to fly btw.
2020-8-12
Use props
Bezik
lvl.4
United Kingdom

mixchief Posted at 8-12 09:09
One month flying how often? I would say you are flying great, keep it up. That is a great place to fly btw.

Thanks! yeah just found the abandoned quarry last weekend, still a bit scared to really go for it as there's a lot more rocks and hard things to crash into than I'm used to as I've done all my flying prior to finding this spot in a local park/playing field. Yeah I did about 3 weeks heavy practicing in velocidrone simulator before my quad arrived and then Id say i get about 3 to 4 flights a week (weather permitting - UK weather is very unreliable) I have 10x 1400mah 6s packs so roughly 30-40 packs a week. Every time i fly I fall in love with the hobby a little more, I dived in with both feet and built my second quad myself after a week of flying the iFlight XL5 prebuilt, I'm already looking at frames to build another around the HGLRC FC I recently received.
2020-8-12
Use props
mixchief
Second Officer
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

Bezik Posted at 8-12 09:20
Thanks! yeah just found the abandoned quarry last weekend, still a bit scared to really go for it as there's a lot more rocks and hard things to crash into than I'm used to as I've done all my flying prior to finding this spot in a local park/playing field. Yeah I did about 3 weeks heavy practicing in velocidrone simulator before my quad arrived and then Id say i get about 3 to 4 flights a week (weather permitting - UK weather is very unreliable) I have 10x 1400mah 6s packs so roughly 30-40 packs a week. Every time i fly I fall in love with the hobby a little more, I dived in with both feet and built my second quad myself after a week of flying the iFlight XL5 prebuilt, I'm already looking at frames to build another around the HGLRC FC I recently received.

Very cool bro, good for you
I still have to keep the bird in the air for more than a minute, unfortunately all grassy lands in my city are sealed off, been flying in a parking lot, talk about scared hitting the pavement with a not cheap air unit equipped sector 132
2020-8-13
Use props
Bezik
lvl.4
United Kingdom

mixchief Posted at 8-13 09:19
Very cool bro, good for you
I still have to keep the bird in the air for more than a minute, unfortunately all grassy lands in my city are sealed off, been flying in a parking lot, talk about scared hitting the pavement with a not cheap air unit equipped sector 132

yeah im still too scared to fly over pavement/asphalt, honestly get yaself a copy of velocidrone and hook up your controller to the pc, crash as much as you want in the virtual world. If you do get a copy don't hesitate to give me a shout and ill help ya set it up, i used mr steeles settings for the quad and the rates in the game and they are sooopa close to a real 5" quad. Liftoff on steam is also a very good sim once you switch it over to the new 4.0 beta physics
2020-8-13
Use props
saniel
lvl.1

Germany

Very nice location and very good flying for the first month!
2020-8-14
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Cool video!
2020-10-25
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

PS, I subscribed to your channel via 2 channels .
Mine are http://www.youtube.com/c/tricksandtipsnl
http://www.youtube.com/c/PeterMontfrooij
2020-10-25
Use props
Bezik
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Cool, wasnt expecting your channel to be an electronic music channel, Im also a music producer, been producing since atari ST days using outboard gear (i used to have a roland mc303 back in the day) up to the present day using ableton and mostly in the box now.
2020-10-26
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Bezik Posted at 10-26 03:15
Cool, wasnt expecting your channel to be an electronic music channel, Im also a music producer, been producing since atari ST days using outboard gear (i used to have a roland mc303 back in the day) up to the present day using ableton and mostly in the box now.

I get that!
Nice
It is just hobby for me, but I like it a lot!
2020-10-26
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Can I find you on YT somewhere?
2020-10-26
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

(other than this channel of course)
2020-10-26
Use props
Bezik
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 10-26 03:39
(other than this channel of course)

yeah i dont post my music stuff on youtube, the music on the video above is one of mine
2020-10-26
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Bezik Posted at 10-26 05:51
yeah i dont post my music stuff on youtube, the music on the video above is one of mine

Nice (that song).
Are you making commercial music?
2020-10-26
Use props
Bezik
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 10-26 08:16
Nice (that song).
Are you making commercial music?

back in the late 90s early 00s i was making a lot of hip hop commercially with various artists, after that I did more mastering work for people and only recently started getting back into making music again, grabbed a UAD sound card and updated my monitors with some Focal shapes and started learning ableton after years of using only cubase and nuendo.
2020-10-26
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Bezik Posted at 10-26 08:25
back in the late 90s early 00s i was making a lot of hip hop commercially with various artists, after that I did more mastering work for people and only recently started getting back into making music again, grabbed a UAD sound card and updated my monitors with some Focal shapes and started learning ableton after years of using only cubase and nuendo.

Nice man.
Sounds like I could be learning stuff from you
2020-10-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules