Function Button Scroll Wheel Zoom!
3336 12 2020-8-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Akirasho
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1622238 ft
United States

PhillyDroneLife is a good guy, but be warned... Language!

Hold the Fn for the duration of the zoom!  SWEET!!!!
2020-8-11
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hahahahahaha - great find - and yep, thats a great hidden feature and works!
2020-8-11
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

This guy is hilarious
2020-8-11
Use props
MisterFrag
Second Officer
Flight distance : 603143 ft
United States

That explains what I observed and mentioned in another thread -- I saw a LED pattern on the Remote Controller after the Mavic Air 2 was updated that seemed to indicate that the Remote Controller itself was getting flashed. Now I'm sure that this was to support the Fn Button + Scroll Wheel input.
2020-8-11
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

MisterFrag Posted at 8-11 08:28
That explains what I observed and mentioned in another thread -- I saw a LED pattern on the Remote Controller after the Mavic Air 2 was updated that seemed to indicate that the Remote Controller itself was getting flashed. Now I'm sure that this was to support the Fn Button + Scroll Wheel input.

That's great i wonder why they didn't mention it?
2020-8-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Akirasho. Thank you for reaching out and for posting this interesting video you have came upon for the DJI Mavic Air 2. Great find and thank you for your support.
2020-8-11
Use props
Akirasho
Second Officer
United States

Visual Air Posted at 8-11 08:39
That's great i wonder why they didn't mention it?

Hard to say.   I don't know how this feature plays out in future marketing  but it has ignited the world of youtube  drone content reviewers.  Many were caught of guard following earlier "updates"!

A few days prior, the big news had been  the new battery graphics, then BOOM... ZOOM... then BOOM ...ZOOM with the Fn button scroll wheel .  

I haven't checked... Does DJI's marketing of the Air 2 cover these new features?
2020-8-13
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

I can tell this guy is crazy because of the red flashing B&H bug "repeller" in the outlet ;-) Those things are just scams !
2020-8-13
Use props
Traxx119
lvl.4
Canada

I was checking out the new Zoom feature yesterday and forgot to try it with the Fn Button and Wheel. I was using the Icon.
2020-8-13
Use props
Akirasho
Second Officer
United States

GaryDoug Posted at 8-13 14:45
I can tell this guy is crazy because of the red flashing B&H bug "repeller" in the outlet ;-) Those things are just scams !

To anyone who doesn't know Mikey, he knows his drones.  The "crazy"  is an act....mostly.  Hit up his channel.  He has knowledge and skills...  controversial, but I like him!
2020-8-13
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Akirasho Posted at 8-13 16:04
To anyone who doesn't know Mikey, he knows his drones.  The "crazy"  is an act....mostly.  Hit up his channel.  He has knowledge and skills...  controversial, but I like him!

It was a joke, sorry. My 95-year-old mother has two of those and.... I know she is "crazy" ;-)
2020-8-13
Use props
Jimmy hoffa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1824291 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yea i live very close to mikey good dude....funny as  h#ll
2020-8-13
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain