Issues upgrading to V01.00.0340
1275 4 2020-8-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LeeG
lvl.3
Flight distance : 169281 ft
United States

Using DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic (PC) I connected drone via USB. Did first version update without issue. Then went to this 340 version and get UPDATE FAILED with option to UPLOAD ERROR LOG which I did, but no idea where that went. Repowered drone, different batteries, restarted Assistant. Nothing it getting me past this cryptic update failure. Ideas from anyone please!

2020-8-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there LeeG. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to download the DJI Assistant 2 firmware for the DJI Mavic Air 2 on this link ( https://www.dji.com/mavic-air-2/downloads ) and try to update the said DJI drone once again. You may also try using a different PC for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
2020-8-12
Use props
LeeG
lvl.3
Flight distance : 169281 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-12 22:44
Hello there LeeG. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to download the DJI Assistant 2 firmware for the DJI Mavic Air 2 on this link ( https://www.dji.com/mavic-air-2/downloads ) and try to update the said DJI drone once again. You may also try using a different PC for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

Thank you Stephen, that worked!

I did the upgrade of DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic from V2.0.12 to the brand new 8/6 release version of V2.0.14 as you suggested. Then tried to update drone again, but drone battery was low by now, so to start again with a fresh battery. This time it said it found a software incompatibility, and REINSTALLED V01.00.0250. That was successful. I was then able to UPGRADE my MA2 to V01.00.0340.

Anxious for the opportunity to explore the changes! - Thank you once again - Lee
2020-8-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

LeeG Posted at 8-13 04:00
Thank you Stephen, that worked!

I did the upgrade of DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic from V2.0.12 to the brand new 8/6 release version of V2.0.14 as you suggested. Then tried to update drone again, but drone battery was low by now, so to start again with a fresh battery. This time it said it found a software incompatibility, and REINSTALLED V01.00.0250. That was successful. I was then able to UPGRADE my MA2 to V01.00.0340.

Hi there Lee. You arte very much welcome and it is great to know that the issue has already been fixed. If you have any other concerns or inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you. .
2020-8-17
Use props
fansfbe4cd3d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 194154 ft
United Kingdom

Hi every time I try and upload latest firmware update for smart controller it sticks at 16% and then 5 mins later it goes to 98% with failed-can you please help
F7DE595A-1C81-493F-B03F-4954074A80AC.jpeg
2020-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules