Alright! Figured out the issue..it was the cord that connects to...
442 6 2020-8-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
meejaycoran
lvl.2
Flight distance : 290295 ft
United States

Thanks to one of the other guys on here, helped me figure out what the actuall issue was.  The lightning cable was not working correctly.   The question is does Best Buy have those in stock?   Or should I just order off the dji website..  It just takes a good bit of time with the website.   Either way, im stoked it was just the cable.

Thanks to all your suggestoins and everything!

2020-8-13
Use props
K6CCC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 651683 ft
United States

I think I answered this in another thread.  I doubt that Best Buy will have the cable (but I would check), but I know Amazon does.
2020-8-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there meejaycoran. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have shared. It is great to know that the issue has been fixed. If you have any other concerns or inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI forum. We are all here to help you.
2020-8-14
Use props
Flycaster
Second Officer
United States

Why  wouldn't Best Buy have them?
2020-8-14
Use props
K6CCC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 651683 ft
United States

Flycaster Posted at 8-14 05:49
Why  wouldn't Best Buy have them?

Too specialized.  It is an OTG (on the go) cable, and generally the big box stores don't carry those.
"Standard" USB cable is USB Type-A on one end (what plugs into your computer), and a connector that plugs into a device on the other.  There are several types of device connectors - USB Type-B (commonly used on printers) Mini USB (properly Mini USB B), Micro USB (properly Micro USB B), Lightning (Apple stuff), USB Type-C.  On the Go cables have two device connectors rather than the Type-A.  For a Mavic Mini to an iPhone, you need an OTG cable with a Micro USB on one end and a Lightning connector on the other.
2020-8-14
Use props
meejaycoran
lvl.2
United States

K6CCC Posted at 8-14 06:15
Too specialized.  It is an OTG (on the go) cable, and generally the big box stores don't carry those.
"Standard" USB cable is USB Type-A on one end (what plugs into your computer), and a connector that plugs into a device on the other.  There are several types of device connectors - USB Type-B (commonly used on printers) Mini USB (properly Mini USB B), Micro USB (properly Micro USB B), Lightning (Apple stuff), USB Type-C.  On the Go cables have two device connectors rather than the Type-A.  For a Mavic Mini to an iPhone, you need an OTG cable with a Micro USB on one end and a Lightning connector on the other.

Yep...lol what he said...So, I ordered a couple via amazon and one from DJI....i wonder which will get her first to Atlanta GA
2020-8-14
Use props
meejaycoran
lvl.2
United States

K6CCC Posted at 8-14 06:15
"Standard" USB cable is USB Type-A on one end (what plugs into your computer), and a connector that plugs into a device on the other.  There are several types of device connectors - USB Type-B (commonly used on printers) Mini USB (properly Mini USB B), Micro USB (properly Micro USB B), Lightning (Apple stuff), USB Type-C.  On the Go cables have two device connectors rather than the Type-A.  For a Mavic Mini to an iPhone, you need an OTG cable with a Micro USB on one end and a Lightning connector on the other.

Just got two from Amazon for 6.99 a pop and that was a steal..DJI is still on the way and it was like 30 bucks lol...thank you guys!  FLY ON.
2020-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules