Assistance for Purchasing with Educational Discount
3215 5 2020-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dirkdehaas
lvl.1
Netherlands

Hi, I've applied the form with pictures for educational discount but I didn't get any reaction. I've already send a email to support with request for the status and also no reaction. Can somebody from dji help me here with the student discount?
2020-8-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, Dirkdehaas. Apologies for having the difficulties and the troubles you had with our email support. May we know the email address used in sending your email? We tried to use your DJI Forum account but gave us no results in locating the said email request.

Thank you in advance for your patience.

2020-8-14
Use props
Dirkdehaas
lvl.1
Netherlands

Hi, thnx for your reply. Your right I’ve used for the forum a different mail adres ☺️. I’ve pm-ed you my student mail, thats the mail adres I’ve applied for the discount. Can you also inform me how fast the delivery is nowadays ? Are there still any issues ? Looking forward for your reply.
2020-8-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Dirkdehaas Posted at 8-14 16:27
Hi, thnx for your reply. Your right I’ve used for the forum a different mail adres ☺️. I’ve pm-ed you my student mail, thats the mail adres I’ve applied for the discount. Can you also inform me how fast the delivery is nowadays ? Are there still any issues ? Looking forward for your reply.

Hi Dirkdehaas, I've replied to your PM. I have forwarded your ticket to the related team to follow up, kindly please wait for the email update. Thanks.
2020-8-14
Use props
Dirkdehaas
lvl.1
Netherlands

Perfect thanks hopefully I’ll get the code soon
2020-8-16
Use props
Dirkdehaas
lvl.1
Netherlands

can you help me with next, I've I order are the tax and import cost included ? so no surprises at delivery ? where can I find info about, tax and import cost  ? thanks in advance.
2020-8-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules