Why can I buy cheaper on Amazon - why have DJI Select?
1015 2 2020-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Suzuki Mike
lvl.1
Flight distance : 264596 ft
United Kingdom

Dear DJI.

Why have I just been charged £134 for buying another DJI OSMO Mobile 3 Bundle directly through my DJI account for my daughter – when I could have purchased it via your Amazon page and as an Amazon Prime member received it within a day, rather than waiting 5 days and suffering 24 hour delay also because of DPD’s service, rather than Amazon’s reliable one?

Also, why could I not use any of my DJI CREDIT accrued in my purchase?

AND, why could I not use any of my Select Membership coupons – it seems that anything registered against my account – such as Mavic Air 2 and Osmo Mobile 3; there’s nothing applicable as I was going to use a 20% Coupon to buy 2 x more batteries for my Mavic Air 2?

Is this how you treat your loyal customers?

I’m sorry, but I’m losing faith.

I don't know if anyone else feels the same. Apologies if I'm moaning but after a terrible 2 x month fight with Care Refresh, I really have given up and feel very disappointed with being fobbed-off and difficulty of contacting DJI.

We're all in a difficult time with the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, but I've managed to conduct business from home for 4 months now with others who are similarly working in isolation, professionally.

Regards.

Mike Greenough

2020-8-15
Use props
Jonatan.C.N
Second Officer
Flight distance : 170627 ft

Dealer can always sell products in lower price, or higher price. not only DJI, almost all brands do this.
coz dealers stock products with wholesale price. When there's a greate demand for one product, dealer can raise the price, it can be higher then the official price.
When the demand is low, and stock is sufficient, dealers can lower their price so they can sell more. The profits are on the dealers.
this is how the sale stuff works.
2020-8-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Suzuki, make an order from the DJI official online store, you are able to check the price and the Estimated Delivery Time, for the Osmo Mobile 3 Combo, the Estimated Delivery Time is 2-5 working days after payment confirmation. As the picture below shows, the £134.62 includes the shipping fee, the VAT is also included. You are able to choose to use the DJI credits when checkout.

For the DJI Select Membership coupons, kindly please check the details on this website:
https://store.dji.com/select?from=store-pc-nav
1.png

2020-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules