How do I set custom stick mode?
5654 4 2020-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wayjer21
lvl.1
United States

I have a Mavic Air 2 and I would like to create a custom stick mode.  Basically, I want to take Mode 1 and reverse it since I am left handed.  I go to the "Custom" button and I cant figure out any way to change the settings.  All I have is a narrow bar on the end that comes and goes but there are no options to allow me to change anything.  Help?
2020-8-15
Use props
Smashey
lvl.2
Flight distance : 29406 ft

Ireland

I think you need the controller connected to the aircraft.

Select custom
Ok the caution warning
Select “change settings” at the bottom of that screen
On the next screen touch and drag the action across to the stick/axis you want and release. The fiction will swap with the one you’re replacing. Save afterwards.
This is for the iOS fly app
26B8BCD0-3B87-41BB-81E8-4C53E2D4A0EE.jpeg
5C85E7DC-ADD6-4F5B-A940-ABF3E3158029.jpeg
2020-8-15
Use props
Wayjer21
lvl.1
United States

Thank you for this.  So what was happening was my iPhone wasn't showing the "Change Settings" part.  Since I have an iPad I downloaded DJI Fly to that and connected to the Mavic.  With the bigger screen the "Change Settings" button appeared and I was able to make the changes.  It is rather windy today so I cant get out to play but I am looking forward to seeing how much better this will work.  Thanks for the help on this.
2020-8-16
Use props
djiuser_wT3v1jjv6rkW
New
United States

Smashey Posted at 8-15 13:53
I think you need the controller connected to the aircraft.

Select custom

Thanks Smashey -- didn't think to scroll down to see "Change Settings".  
2020-9-1
Use props
djiuser_hGDHSoMG065F
New

United States

I would like to make the wheel in that back that moves the camera be my ascend/descend.  Can I not change that?
2020-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules