*FIXED!!!* All RC Lights Flashing - Won't Connect
7489 9 2020-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rustic17
First Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

Last night I put the RC on the provided charge cord via the DJI charging adapter (my battery test was at one light steady and one flashing).  Today, when I powered up I got the normal vibration in the RC but all four lights were flashing simultaneously.  I powered off and back on to same result.  The "RC not connected" message was in the Fly app.  When I do a battery test it shows four lights.  The RC/phone cord is secure in each.  When I put it back on the charging cord I get lights sequencing one, then two, then three, then four, then one....  Anyone care to try and solve this????

2020-8-15
Use props
Rustic17
First Officer
United States

Got it all back after deleting and reinstalling the Fly app!!! Yay!!!
2020-8-15
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Rustic17 Posted at 8-15 08:00

Thats odd - I connected my drone back up after several flights since the update and my RC and AC connected by the iPhone and RC wasn't communicating - I tried different cables and rebooting everything a few times and nothing. So I also deleted and reinstalled the app and voila - perfect once again!
2020-8-15
Use props
Rustic17
First Officer
United States

A J Posted at 8-15 08:40
Thats odd - I connected my drone back up after several flights since the update and my RC and AC connected by the iPhone and RC wasn't communicating - I tried different cables and rebooting everything a few times and nothing. So I also deleted and reinstalled the app and voila - perfect once again!

What was really strange was it said "RC not connected" and I had the red phone X aircraft at the bottom of the app (lost signal between RC and MA2) but I could start the motors and move the gimbal.
2020-8-15
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Rustic17 Posted at 8-15 08:44
What was really strange was it said "RC not connected" and I had the red phone X aircraft at the bottom of the app (lost signal between RC and MA2) but I could start the motors and move the gimbal.

Sounds like we experienced the same issue - I could also arm the motors and control the gimbal but could not enter the FPV camera view in the app - very odd. Reinstallation seems to have fixed it though. The guy from flytpath on YT did a video on troubleshooting firmware and made a specific point that he always deletes then reinstalls DJI apps after a new update. I thought that odd at the time as something I'd never done but perhaps he knows something we don't as a day later this happened to me...
2020-8-15
Use props
Rustic17
First Officer
United States

A J Posted at 8-15 09:00
Sounds like we experienced the same issue - I could also arm the motors and control the gimbal but could not enter the FPV camera view in the app - very odd. Reinstallation seems to have fixed it though. The guy from flytpath on YT did a video on troubleshooting firmware and made a specific point that he always deletes then reinstalls DJI apps after a new update. I thought that odd at the time as something I'd never done but perhaps he knows something we don't as a day later this happened to me...

I even tried to plug the RC into DJI Assistant 2 and could not get a connection...did you try that???
2020-8-15
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Rustic17 Posted at 8-15 09:09
I even tried to plug the RC into DJI Assistant 2 and could not get a connection...did you try that???

No, I just reinstalled the app which immediately fixed it. Then I connected the AC and RC to Assistant 2 to refresh the FW to be on the safe side and calibrated everything. All is fine now.
2020-8-15
Use props
djiuser_88Sq60d4Rv4B
New

United States

Amazon purchase of 2 batteries and no-arm and rapid flashing red lights in rear.
Critical low voltage is what the code chart reads.

DJI I would hate for this bad battery trend to be a reason for customers not to purchase your product.

Vince
2022-2-6
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

Rustic17 Posted at 2020-8-15 08:00

CONGRATULATIONS!!!  Nice to find the answer.  Enjoy.
2022-2-6
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_88Sq60d4Rv4B Posted at 2-6 01:58
Amazon purchase of 2 batteries and no-arm and rapid flashing red lights in rear.
Critical low voltage is what the code chart reads.

What trend Vince?
The proceeding post was almost 17 month prior to yours and it seems the both contributors problem were fixed by an app reinstall......so presumably not a battery problem at all.
2022-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules