652 9 2020-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sigmapb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 666883 ft
Germany

Hi pilots,

I am flying with my drone since last year May every now and then without any issues.
Sometimes I am getting the compass calibration error message, but after calibrating, the Mavic Pro was doing fine.
Today I started the drone again (after app. 4 weeks pausing) and got several error messages:
- compass calibration error
- IMU calibration error
- no image transmission.

I am able to get rid of the first two issues by calibrating, however, there is no image transmission to my iPhone.
Whenever I restart the Mavic Pro, I get IMU and compass error message again.

I tried to use the DJI Asstitance 2, but realized that the drone is not recognized by my PC (Windows 7) anymore. This was working fine some months back.
(This includes access to the SD card).

Any idea what is going on and why this is happing suddenly?

Best regards
Sven

2020-8-16
Use props
djiuser_smHBWGMaSBkL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 621617 ft
South Africa

You should calibrate your drone, Sven.
2020-8-16
Use props
xagoras
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1357589 ft
Greece

Did you updated to the latest firmware before you put it to rest 4 weeks ago?
2020-8-16
Use props
Sigmapb
lvl.1
Germany

djiuser_smHBWGMaSBkL Posted at 8-16 12:24
You should calibrate your drone, Sven.

What exactly do you mean?
Like written: I calibrated IMU and compass several times.
2020-8-16
Use props
Sigmapb
lvl.1
Germany

xagoras Posted at 8-16 12:25
Did you updated to the latest firmware before you put it to rest 4 weeks ago?

No, I didn‘t. Is this a problem?
2020-8-16
Use props
xagoras
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1357589 ft
Greece

Sigmapb Posted at 8-16 13:37
No, I didn‘t. Is this a problem?

The previous firmware was very stable with little problems. There have been reports that a lot of random problems started with the new one.
2020-8-17
Use props
Sigmapb
lvl.1
Germany

xagoras Posted at 8-17 01:46
The previous firmware was very stable with little problems. There have been reports that a lot of random problems started with the new one.

This is the current firmware situation.It's in German and saying from top to bottom:
- App
- Drone
- RC
Any idea how to go on?
2020-8-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Sven. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having issues with your DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Kindly please try to refresh the firmware of the said drone for us to be able to isolate the said issue. I will be providing a link where in you can find the most recent firmware for the said DJI Drone ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mavic ). Thank you.
2020-8-17
Use props
Sigmapb
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-17 20:22
Hello there Sven. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having issues with your DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Kindly please try to refresh the firmware of the said drone for us to be able to isolate the said issue. I will be providing a link where in you can find the most recent firmware for the said DJI Drone ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mavic ). Thank you.

Hello Stephen,

May I ask, how to reset the firmware, as the drone is not recognised by windows anymore?
I tried Windows 7 and 10. Different PCs, different cables. Always the same: device manager is showing an unkown USB device and there is this „disconnect sound“ every few seconds.

What to do?

Best regards
Sven
2020-8-17
Use props
Sigmapb
lvl.1
Germany

No idea?

Anyone?
2020-8-19