United Kingdom

Beautiful.
2020-8-19
Use props
m80116
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

Amazing.... wondering what's your workflow programs to produce this kind of pictures.

I've always wanted to make something like that... ended up following Kilian Eisenegger but still didn't make my mind.
2020-8-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The yellow boxes look like thunderbirds.   
2020-8-20
Use props
sbonev
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3665279 ft
Switzerland

m80116 Posted at 8-19 22:58
Amazing.... wondering what's your workflow programs to produce this kind of pictures.

I've always wanted to make something like that... ended up following Kilian Eisenegger but still didn't make my mind.

well a lot of photos, stitching software and final touches in photoshop for generating the sky. And to top it up some grading in lightroom. this one in particular i was even short on one piece of the puzzle so i had to recreate it in photoshop. And is still not well aligned in some parts, but i gave up. And be aware if you do it on the seaside that the water is a pain in the a.s as it is very hard to stitch and is horrible waste of time. to be honest is a bit too much at times and kind of annoying knowing it can be easily done with software update by dji, saving you a lot of time and issues with hard to stitch surfaces like water...
2020-8-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for sharing this awesome 360 photo you have created. Great work and thank you for your valued support.
2020-8-20
Use props
m80116
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

sbonev Posted at 8-20 01:26
well a lot of photos, stitching software and final touches in photoshop for generating the sky. And to top it up some grading in lightroom. this one in particular i was even short on one piece of the puzzle so i had to recreate it in photoshop. And is still not well aligned in some parts, but i gave up. And be aware if you do it on the seaside that the water is a pain in the a.s as it is very hard to stitch and is horrible waste of time. to be honest is a bit too much at times and kind of annoying knowing it can be easily done with software update by dji, saving you a lot of time and issues with hard to stitch surfaces like water...

Thanks for your in-depth answer. I was concentrating in the stitching and HDR (bracketing) merging aspect.

I am considering to buy a software but I have to evaluate some first as I'd really appreciate something where you put your bracketed pano images in and outputs the final images stitched and HDR graded. I know I am practically dreaming but it takes me too much time already to produce regular stitched images with PS.
2020-8-20
Use props
sbonev
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3665279 ft
Switzerland

m80116 Posted at 8-20 23:19
Thanks for your in-depth answer. I was concentrating in the stitching and HDR (bracketing) merging aspect.

I am considering to buy a software but I have to evaluate some first as I'd really appreciate something where you put your bracketed pano images in and outputs the final images stitched and HDR graded. I know I am practically dreaming but it takes me too much time already to produce regular stitched images with PS.

not sure if you can have a really good stitch with hdr bracketing...i'd rather first do the hdr and then stitch, but it is too much effort i think. And have in mind that in different situations different stitching software will yield better results. and some don't do the correct pixel ratio for 360, so you'll have to do that manually and that is another waste of time. And so far photoshop is the worse in my experience for 360. After you have the 360 is the best for finishing touches and sky recreation.
2020-8-21
Use props
nevac
First Officer
Flight distance : 9776798 ft
Serbia

Nice shot!
2020-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules