Mini error and strange behaviour
1066 3 2020-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
benjamino555
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi all, new to the drone world so please be easy on me!

I received my Mavic Mini yesterday as a present! Its awesome!

Went to use it today and first of all the aircraft kept disconnecting/kind of like reboot looping from the app on my iPhone.

The camera stayed on during this, and everytime the aircraft properly reconnected it woukld say Battery Error in the top left corner.

The code it gave for this was 110024 - which google doesnt seem to know exists! Also when i say reboot Loop the aircraft turns on, propellers twitch then sounds a beep, the turns off and repeats. Also the only way i can turn it off is to pull the battery out of the slide!
Also, it wont charge, is just flashing all 4 lights constantly & wont keep connecting to PC to check firmware etc as is rebooting itself

Please help me im so gutted its stopped working already

Thanks!

2020-8-24
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

You might want to check the battery connections to the drone. They may not be making a good contact. I have heard of some problems with the connections on these but haven't paid much attention yet. Do a search here on battery connection. I seem to remember some having a temporary fix for that.
2020-8-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. May I know did the drone experienced any hard landing or crash prior from getting this issue? As GaryDoug advised at post #2 please check if the battery is inserted properly on the drone and kindly please provide a short sample video of the issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-8-25
Use props
benjamino555
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Thanks for the replies. No hard landing I was careful everytime and no crashes. I did notice when I removed the battery that it has a slight crease just under where it connects?

Whilst charging the battery flashes 4 lights which is displaying that the battery is damaged. I wonder if it was a fault from factory, I removed some of the tape from said battery to check this ‘crease’ in the plastic and it wasn’t from the tape/film covering.

I have ordered a new one which will be with me tomorrow to see if the battery is the issue
2020-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules