Mavic Pro FC220 color Profile
3003 3 2020-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Beachscriber
lvl.1

South Africa

I’m having a really hard time with colour balance on some images off a  DJI Mavic Pro. I have some DNG files which my photographer sent me and Lightroom seems to automatically provide him with a colour profile so  no problem at his end but he’s on a Mac and I’m on a PC and he uses  Lightroom and I use DXO PhotoLab 3.3 so I don’t know how to get the profile from him. When I open  his images in my DXO PL 3.3 they look really badly off and I have an  extremely difficult time trying to get them right. Is it not possible to  get a profile for the Mavic Pro FC220 and apply that in Photolab’s Colour  Rendering section?

a preview 01-ed.jpg

And this is what it should look like. These are shown in Faststone Image Viewer from the embedded pr ...

And this is what it should look like. These are shown in Faststone Image Viewer from the embedded pr ...
2020-8-24
Use props
Beachscriber
lvl.1

South Africa

The bottom left image is my laborious attempt to get it looking right and it still isn’t.
(Please excuse the blacked-out bits. It’s still confidential)
2020-8-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to using a third party post processing software. I hope that our valued DJI members can provide you the best recommendation for this query. Thank you.
2020-8-25
Use props
Beachscriber
lvl.1

South Africa

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-25 09:32
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to using a third party post processing software. I hope that our valued DJI members can provide you the best recommendation for this query. Thank you.

Not getting any response.
2020-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules