rma confusion ongoing
462 5 2020-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cutis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

is it possible to untangle great confusion amongst rma facility support?
supervisor of many has efforted support only to be himself confused as to the logistics getting drone examined for specific deviance from normal.
supervisor has reiterated drone must be sent to assessment but there is no followup of it, is it delayal, the no follow up response?
2020-8-24
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Indeed, this is confusing rubbish texted in pseudo-English, as usual from cutis ...
2020-8-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi cutis, I am sorry for any difficulties you had experienced. I am able to trace your case number by your forum account, I have escalated your case to the managerial department for further followup on your case. They will contact you asap.
2020-8-24
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 8-24 14:22
Indeed, this is confusing rubbish texted in pseudo-English, as usual from cutis ...

Not only that, he has managed to text himself to 'Captain' level with this mumbo-jumbo
2020-8-24
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Geebax Posted at 8-24 21:17
Not only that, he has managed to text himself to 'Captain' level with this mumbo-jumbo

Funny, but Susan somehow was able to figure out what he's texting about ... New language emerging?
2020-8-25
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 8-25 09:09
Funny, but Susan somehow was able to figure out what he's texting about  ... New language emerging?

Well, the moderators often speak in 'tongues' themselves.
2020-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules