Issues with DJI Mavic pro
292 2 2020-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dreadull
lvl.1
United States

Ive been having issues with my DJI Mavic pro. I crashes it awhile back and have been fixing it up. When I tried to calibrate it would calibrate but would fail uploading it Then when I recalibrate it the sensors would freeze. A long with this i cant enable the Obstical Avoidance on my phone. Its a android. The camera does not work im having to get a new ribbon cable for that. but the gimbal does movie on start up but wont move when I use the controls. Whats causing all of these issues?
2020-8-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Dreadull. I am sorry to know what happened to your DJI Mavic Pro and thank you for reaching out. Since there was a crash and this unfortunate event happened I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We have a professional team that will do there best to check the said drone and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Just a reminder that  DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said DJI drone to avoid further damaging the said unit. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.
2020-8-25
Use props
Dreadull
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-25 21:02
Hello there Dreadull. I am sorry to know what happened to your DJI Mavic Pro and thank you for reaching out. Since there was a crash and this unfortunate event happened I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We have a professional team that will do there best to check the said drone and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Just a reminder that  DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said DJI drone to avoid further damaging the said unit. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.

Yes a team that charges a arm and a leg. I fixed everything. I just would like to know why this is happening. I perfur to fix my own items to gain the knowledge.
2020-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules