Reading up Before arrival
413 15 2020-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
3Recon
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4175541 ft
United States

Hi everyone, well while I'm patienty waiting for my newly ordered Mavic Air 2 I'm going over users manual in case I get into to much of hurry wanting to lift off when it arrives . Sinse my training joy sticks has been with my Mini, not a bad thing! It'll be nice to fly it's Bigger more refined sibbling.
2020-8-25
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

What a unique concept, reading the manual before you have the aircraft.
2020-8-25
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 14103563 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Many congrats. Happy reading.
2020-8-25
Use props
3Recon
Second Officer
United States

Thanks, it's like reading a automotive service manual which I found reading in sections worked best mmm not always but it sounded good
2020-8-25
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

3Recon Posted at 8-25 17:57
Thanks, it's like reading a automotive service manual which I found reading in sections worked best mmm not always but it sounded good

Try watching the tutorials on line if you find yourself falling asleep.
2020-8-25
Use props
3Recon
Second Officer
United States

A J Posted at 8-25 17:59
Try watching the tutorials on line if you find yourself falling asleep.

Thanks, that was my plan also.
2020-8-25
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

3Recon Posted at 8-25 18:06
Thanks, that was my plan also.

You can always come back to sections of the manual as you go.
2020-8-25
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Congrats on the new bird.
2020-8-25
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

There's a manual ? ....... ;-)

Lucky you..there was no MA2 manual available when I bought mine.

2020-8-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there 3Recon. Thank you for reaching out and thank you for purchasing the DJI Mavic Air 2. It is great to know that you have already read the DJI Mavic Air 2 Manuals to know more about the said DJI drone. In addition I will also post a kink where in you can also check some DJI tutorial videos for the DJI Mavic Air 2. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/mavic-air-2/video
2020-8-25
Use props
3Recon
Second Officer
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-25 21:11
Hello there 3Recon. Thank you for reaching out and thank you for purchasing the DJI Mavic Air 2. It is great to know that you have already read the DJI Mavic Air 2 Manuals to know more about the said DJI drone. In addition I will also post a kink where in you can also check some DJI tutorial videos for the DJI Mavic Air 2. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/mavic-air-2/video

Dji Stephen thanks but let not get ahead of me I just started thumbing through manual. Thanks for link
2020-8-25
Use props
3Recon
Second Officer
United States

GaryDoug Posted at 8-25 18:48
There's a manual ? ....... ;-)

Lucky you..there was no MA2 manual available when I bought mine.

Have a seat they have two editions now The second being a updated one v1.2By the way Doug thanks for the nudge to go ahead and registor as a recreational even with a Mini.

2020-8-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

3Recon Posted at 8-25 22:45
Dji Stephen thanks but let not get ahead of me I just started thumbing through manual. Thanks for link

Hi there 3Recon. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. If you have any other concerns or inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. Thank you.
2020-8-27
Use props
3Recon
Second Officer
United States

Just want to share Hail Big Brother Batteries , controller all charged and markings on just waiting for longer cable for tablet today , I may just lift off with cell phone in stead of wait ,  yes that seems better, by.
2020-8-30
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

3Recon Posted at 8-30 14:16
Just want to share Hail Big Brother [view_image] Batteries , controller all charged and markings on just waiting for longer cable for tablet today , I may just lift off with cell phone in stead of wait ,  yes that seems better, by.

Well you don't really need a device to fly it. You just won't have some very nice features, like vision ;-) My first Mini flight was sans controller device and it had some video recorded too.
2020-8-30
Use props
3Recon
Second Officer
United States

WOW, that's all I can say total enjoyment for first flight. Auto launch for first flight then after being airborne things eased up, Up up and away. Two batteries of flight time.
  I only thing that was a little odd was I got a warning of another beaconed air craft in air closes pace . I dropped to my RTH altitude which was only 25 feet lower and I began looking for the craft who is flying below any list altitude. I did spot a craft at around 3 thousand ft. commercial airline.Big differece from Mini. Now all we need is for C-19 Pandemic is to be cracked so I can visit some different area.
2020-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules