Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Did anyone tried...?
519 4 8-28 10:45
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
George210477
lvl.4
Flight distance : 203225 ft
Romania

Dis anyone tried to set gimbal manually to left or right în fly, then try a POI?
I wonder... :
The gimbal will ignore manual position and recenter, or the drone will move according to gimbal manual set angle?
I Wonder if i can set gimbal for example at 45 degrees to left, and in POI filming the drone to fly with part of front Sensors "in front" , instead of side of drone with no Sensors...
8-28 10:45
Use props
djiuser_9pYfSpsTpD6A
New

United States

In order to help people wishing to benefit from an IT service of all kinds, We (The BLACKDARK Group) have decided to put our knowledge to your benefit by our know-how through the following services: Ask how it works.  -Remove unwanted post - contain from google -Hacking Tools -Venmo -Skrill -Paypal Transfer -WU sell MTCN -BANK Transfer -CashApp Down -Gift Card Itune - Amazon - Ebay- Google Play -Dumps + Pin track1 track2, Dumps without pin, sell dumps all country. -Cloned cards ready for ATM use. -Brute-force (or not) cracking of weak - default - usernames - passwords  Privilege escalation -Exploiting unused & unnecessary database services & functionality -Targeting not patched database vulnerabilities -Stolen backup (unencrypted) tapes  -Original FAKE or REAL id, dl, pp, skul docs available for all countries  hit us up on: -wsApp: +13476882381 -Telegram: venturoz -yescardbestshop@gmail.com
9-13 03:38
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13178990 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It just recentres the gimbal and drone on the subject before beginning the rotation
9-18 22:23
Use props
George210477
lvl.4
Flight distance : 203225 ft
Romania

Thanks AJ, Yes, it does. I tried also. Too bad... Was a lot better to can fix it and use front Sensors as obstacle avoidance when is spinning
9-18 22:51
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13178990 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

George210477 Posted at 9-18 22:51
Thanks AJ, Yes, it does. I tried also. Too bad... Was a lot better to can fix it and use front Sensors as obstacle avoidance when is spinning

10-17 10:13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules