Repair under Warrenty?
490 5 2020-8-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DigitalDjAddcit
lvl.1

United States

I recently tried to upgrade my Mavic Mini firmware,  and it stopped halfway.  The controller stopped connecting to the AC and nothing would work.  I went throught the trouble shooting with DJI online chat and phone, which in turn told me to send it in.  Now I am being charged for a Power ESC board?  All togehter 85 dollars for a DJI issue, as I feel like I had no issues before the firmware and now I do?   Is this normal?   And why wouldnt this be under warrenty, as it is a defect not user error?
2020-8-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, sorry to hear about your confusion. I've managed to get your case number via your forum account, I'll forward it to the related team to check the details, if there is an update, I'll get back to you soon. Thanks.
2020-8-28
Use props
DigitalDjAddcit
lvl.1

United States

Hey I would appreciate it, like I said I’ve only used it twice and then asked for a battery update? I pressed ok, then it stopped updating and never could connect to it again.   My battery also now shows two green lights in middle and it’s fully charged.   I me  as n I never did anything other than try to update and now it’s in service for repair.   They sent me a bill, I paid it but not sure why it wouldn’t be covered
2020-8-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

DigitalDjAddcit Posted at 8-28 20:18
Hey I would appreciate it, like I said I’ve only used it twice and then asked for a battery update? I pressed ok, then it stopped updating and never could connect to it again.   My battery also now shows two green lights in middle and it’s fully charged.   I me  as n I never did anything other than try to update and now it’s in service for repair.   They sent me a bill, I paid it but not sure why it wouldn’t be covered

Thanks for the information, I'll forward this to the related team for double confirm, please don't worry, we'll do our best to help you. If there is an update, I'll let you know.
2020-8-28
Use props
DigitalDjAddcit
lvl.1

United States

I see here that they have already fixed and shipped back my aircraft, but no information on why or what happened?
2020-9-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

DigitalDjAddcit Posted at 9-1 13:02
I see here that they have already fixed and shipped back my aircraft, but no information on why or what happened?

Sorry for the delay, I had urged the team for the related info. We will have someone contact you in working hours regarding your case.
2020-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules