Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PMeuser
lvl.1
Flight distance : 406660 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Dear DJI developers,

I would love to use a Osmo Mobile as a ActiveTrack webcam in Zoom, Microsoft Teams & Co.

There are several possible solutions of integration. The easiest one: Just allow to disable all screen elements, so that the raw picture with ActiveTrack enabled can be recorded to a Mac/PC via USB cable. USB Studio does the rest (just see my screenshot as demonstration of my idea).

I am sure you will even find an easier solution without the need of bring OBS Studio into game ...

This would bring the product into a quite new market of office users.

Just a dream of me - and thousands of other casual online meeting participants?

Best regards,
Peter

P.S. After I own already an Osmo Mobile 1 & 3, this feature alone would be an argument to buy a new (OM4) one, because a professional PTZ Webcam is in a

OM3 as Webcam

OM3 as Webcam
2020-8-31
Use props
DJI_Lisa
lvl.4
United States

Hi Peter - are you looking for a developer to do this for you or are you just asking DJI to submit this as a feature request?
2020-9-8
Use props
djiuser_T0jy6869abmh
New

United States

DJI_Lisa Posted at 9-8 15:13
Hi Peter - are you looking for a developer to do this for you or are you just asking DJI to submit this as a feature request?

Hello Lisa,

Can you please add this as a new feature for DJI Pocket 2. A lot of people are wanting to have an ability to use Pocket 2 as a webcam for Zoom or MS Teams with active track feature. It would be awesome. Thanks!
2020-10-26
Use props
NickFury1
lvl.1

Ukraine

Thanks for info, was searching for it!
2023-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules