Confused on compatability with Huawei P30
1534 11 2020-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RSD1962
lvl.2
United Kingdom

The Huawei P30 is listed as being compatible with the OM4.
However it isn't listed as compatible on the Mimo App section of your website.
Which is accurate because my new OM4 isn't working ?
2020-9-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this concern. Since the Huawei P30 is listed on the compatible mobile device list for the DJI OM4, the said mobile device is tested to work with the DJI OM4. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo application to isolate the issue, Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-9-4
Use props
RSD1962
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-4 10:56
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this concern. Since the Huawei P30 is listed on the compatible mobile device list for the DJI OM4, the said mobile device is tested to work with the DJI OM4. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo application to isolate the issue, Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

I have done this several times . It s still the same.
2020-9-4
Use props
AlanHd
First Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

RSD1962 Posted at 9-4 11:03

When you uninstall use file explorer to delete the complete Mimo folder as it leaves a lot behind, just be careful to backup your photos and videos from Mimo as they are in there as well, also try forget the Bluetooth connection in your phone and repair.
2020-9-4
Use props
RSD1962
lvl.2
United Kingdom

AlanHd Posted at 9-4 11:38
When you uninstall use file explorer to delete the complete Mimo folder as it leaves a lot behind, just be careful to backup your photos and videos from Mimo as they are in there as well, also try forget the Bluetooth connection in your phone and repair.

Thanks for that. I'll give it a try !!
2020-9-4
Use props
RSD1962
lvl.2
United Kingdom

AlanHd Posted at 9-4 11:38

I did that. Unfortunately no joy  !!
2020-9-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

RSD1962 Posted at 9-4 11:03

I am sorry to know that the issue still persist. May I know when the DJI Mimo is open, what type of issue are you encountering on the DJI OM4? Kindly please try a different recommended mobile device to isolate the issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-9-4
Use props
RSD1962
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-4 14:35
I am sorry to know that the issue still persist. May I know when the DJI Mimo is open, what type of issue are you encountering on the DJI OM4? Kindly please try a different recommended mobile device to isolate the issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

There is no stabilization on any axis. I know the motors are working because the OM4 returns to default position with a double tap. The  joystick also controls the OM4
2020-9-4
Use props
RSD1962
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-4 14:35
I am sorry to know that the issue still persist. May I know when the DJI Mimo is open, what type of issue are you encountering on the DJI OM4? Kindly please try a different recommended mobile device to isolate the issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

Hi. I have tried this on a factory reset Huawei P20 and the fault is still there.

After pairing is there anything I need to do ?
2020-9-5
Use props
VanzPix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 229672 ft
France

I have the same problem with om3 and mimo that asks me tjrs to install the firmware. I tested on my two huawei Mat10 pro and P30 pro and it does not change anything. on the other hand on my daughter's phone Sony Xperia XZ prenium no worries. I conclude that the problem is recurring with huawei. I do not understand why Dji which is a Chinese brand does not associate with huawei which is also a Chinese brandto optimize their application
I thought the Chinese were patriotic..
2020-9-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

RSD1962 Posted at 9-5 02:22
Hi. I have tried this on a factory reset Huawei P20 and the fault is still there.

After pairing is there anything I need to do ?

I am sorry to know that the issue still persists after completing these troubleshooting steps. Kindly please try to calibrate the gimbal. If issue still persists kindly please provide a short sample video of the issue. May I know the system version of the mobile device you are using please? Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-9-7
Use props
RSD1962
lvl.2
United Kingdom

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gTp3NrI4Z1yDmKtlR4ZIzVpaFVekvO6q/view?usp=sharing

The OM4 has been calibrated.

My phone is running Android 10
2020-9-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules