Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dragonfyr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 912661 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi there,

So i've noticed every time I turn my OS4 on it slowly moves to the right. Am I missing something? Is it meant to do that? Maybe it's a mode it's on or something?

Thanks,
Gary
2020-9-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Gary, could you record a video to show us the details? We'd like to help you check it, thanks.
2020-9-5
Use props
Tez4UK
lvl.3
Flight distance : 142349 ft
United Kingdom

hi, its funny you mentioned that I bought my self one today and I noticed it was moving to the right very slowly.on iphone 11

2020-9-29
Use props
Smaxta
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9944 ft
United States

I have absolutely same slow drift to the right. Note20 Ultra
DJI, any thoughts and solution?
2020-11-25
Use props
Smaxta
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9944 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 9-5 22:29
Hi Gary, could you record a video to show us the details? We'd like to help you check it, thanks.

It's so tiny and slow drift to the right, that it necessary to make speed up video for couple of minutes...
And looks kind a few people have that..
2020-11-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Smaxta Posted at 11-25 15:36
It's so tiny and slow drift to the right, that it necessary to make speed up video for couple of minutes...
And looks kind a few people have that..

Hi Smaxta, could you record a video to show me the details? I'd like to help you check it. By the way, please refer to the DJI Mimo app product page for information regarding compatibility with specific devices: https://www.dji.com/mimo, thanks.
2020-11-25
Use props
Oya
lvl.1

Brazil

Up! On OM4, any solution?
2020-12-4
Use props
Anders Hansen
New

Denmark

I have the same problem but i fix it... it was just a calibration.. now its perfekt
2020-12-25
Use props
djiuser_CWjnIZ8gR8h1
New

United States

I have the same problem my gimbal moves to even when it’s supposed to be steady which is annoying
Any solutions DJI?
2021-4-12
Use props
djiuser_euo0nBdmUbad
New

United States

Anders Hansen Posted at 2020-12-25 02:14
I have the same problem but i fix it... it was just a calibration.. now its perfekt
I’m having a slight right drift but I just checked the calibration (after finally finding it—day one of Osmo ownership). Hopefully that fixes it!
2021-4-18
Use props
interaction
lvl.1

United States

I'm getting this too! OM 4 drifting horizontally and vertically when I move the gimbal. This is day 1 of ownership.

iPhone XS Max, iOS 14.7.1, gimbal has latest firmware, calibrated multiple times via the Mimo app.

How disappointing. I just exchanged the Osmo Mobile 3 when seeing the OM 4 came out, and in my brief time using the 3, there was no drifting. Drifting makes the gimbal useless. Bummer! Returning this.
- -

Update 8/5: Went to Best Buy today. Bought the OM 4, and with the salesperson right there at the counter, I opened it and we set it up. Took off the phone case, centered the phone with the in-app Mimo guide, calibrated the gimbal. We then moved the gimbal around and returned it to it's original position. Two things happened, as they did with the first OM 4 that I set up yesterday:

1. The gimbal didn't return to its original vertical tilt
2. The gimbal drifted horizontally for a few seconds before settling on a position

I returned this second OM 4. So unfortunate. I don't remember this happening on the Mobile 3 in the short time I tested it. This functionality — keeping the device tilt + no drifting — is such a crucial part of using a gimbal.

2021-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules