Software question
333 8 2020-9-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dangerous one
lvl.2
Flight distance : 147034 ft
United Kingdom

Hi can anyone please tel me can I link the DJI app on my iPhone and iPad in order to edit on a larger screen??

Many thanks Dangerous
2020-9-6
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

Not sure what you are asking -- can you restate what you are trying to accomplish?
2020-9-6
Use props
Dangerous one
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Ex Machina Posted at 9-6 12:32
Not sure what you are asking -- can you restate what you are trying to accomplish?

I have DJI App on my iPhone in order to fly ect also put the app on my iPad thinking they would sink enabling me to edit on aa bigger screen can it be done or should I plug the pad into the DijI controller?
2020-9-6
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

Dangerous one Posted at 9-6 12:42
I have DJI App on my iPhone in order to fly ect also put the app on my iPad thinking they would sink enabling me to edit on aa bigger screen can it be done or should I plug the pad into the DijI controller?

Huh. Flight records should sync but not the downlinked photos/videos. But do you really want to edit the lower resolution downlinked videos rather than the highest quality videos saved to the AC's MicroSD card?
2020-9-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

If you want to record into your iPad, you need to hook the drone / controller up to that instead of the iPhone.
But in reality it is best not to use the cached version of the files but first transfer them from the SD card to your device.
2020-9-6
Use props
Dangerous one
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 9-6 22:15
If you want to record into your iPad, you need to hook the drone / controller up to that instead of the iPhone.
But in reality it is best not to use the cached version of the files but first transfer them from the SD card to your device.

Ok thank you as I’m an old boy with fat fingers I will see and be able to edit better on the bigger screen so fly with the iPhone then when home hook up the iPad onto the controller with the drone connected to edit??? Am I understanding that wright
2020-9-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Dangerous one Posted at 9-7 01:44
Ok thank you as I’m an old boy with fat fingers I will see and be able to edit better on the bigger screen so fly with the iPhone then when home hook up the iPad onto the controller with the drone connected to edit??? Am I understanding that wright

Or fly with the iPad.
2020-9-7
Use props
Dangerous one
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 9-7 01:48
Or fly with the iPad.

Ok that’s very helpful thank you for that I’ll give it a try soon as next flight
2020-9-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Dangerous one Posted at 9-7 02:01
Ok that’s very helpful thank you for that I’ll give it a try soon as next flight

I have never tried moving the files  to my iPad / iPhone since I edit on my PC, but it should be possible.
I have seen other people doing just that because they edit on their mobile device.
Make sure you don't work with the cache version, as that is very low res.  
2020-9-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules