Not able to transfer 4K files
722 4 2020-9-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
3Recon
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4175541 ft
United States

Hi pilots Filmed video in 4K H265 on Air 2 SD card when I removed SD to view on Samsung Tab s3 everything went find viewing from Files > USB and I was able to select and slid to folder on my tablet SD card that Fly App could open this was WHEN I was selecting 2.7 files created on my Mini. When I attempt this with 4K files from Air 2 it transfers something but say "Failed to play video" an unknown error has occurred.
Any Ideas on direction to start. I haven't tried yet just trying 2.7 on the Air 2 and changing code to H264, one in 2.7 another 4K with H264. I don't have othe editing software and I like the larger tablet.
2020-9-6
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Lots of systems have a hard time or simply can't process H265 files.
Also lots of tablets can't play or process 4k videos. Sad to say you may
need to upgrade your systems.
2020-9-7
Use props
3Recon
Second Officer
United States

Woe thanks for input, what I find hard to wrap my mind around is I'm able to view drone video using a USB adapter for SD card but as soon as I drag clip into fly app accessible folder I get the alert mentioned. Just got a idea... could it be the folder I created on my tablet SD card. I have thought about a standalone editor even though for my mini video I have had great enjoyment with the Fly App and look forward to traveling with it.
2020-9-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there 3Recon. I am sorry to reach and to know about this issue that you are facing and thank you for reaching out. In addition to Woe's post #2 kindly please please try using a different mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
2020-9-7
Use props
3Recon
Second Officer
United States

Well everyone got it sorted out. It was the case of trying to drag and drop and the file losing it's route (direction of finding information) In my tablets case Samsung Galaxy Tab s3 I needed to select files and then select the "Move" tab followed by selecting the folder you want it moved to. This allows the Tablet to set the route and be able to open fills. Basic Dos just forgot some of the steps.
2020-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules