Mavvic Air 2 - Bug in the firmware - Tripod mode to fast
868 4 2020-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Udo13
Second Officer
Flight distance : 257188 ft
Germany

With the Mavic Air 2 you can choose the flight modes (T-P-S) in the remote control. But even when T is set, the Mavic Air 2 flies in P mode. The tripod mode is only activated after switching over during the flight,

I no longer thought that obstacle detection was switched off in sport mode. But it went well again.

With the Mavic Mini, at least an engine speed warning would have appeared - due to damage to the propellers. Because I already had that on light landings in the grass, which is why I almost only take off and land with the Mavic Mini in my hand.

In future, however, I will only fly the Mavic Air 2 in P or T mode, or only very high in sport mode, and fly at RTH.

2020-9-7
Use props
virtual
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4897142 ft
Czechia

I think that it is basic characteristic more than a bug that it always starts in P mode. I found it handy to react always in the same way while take off, you are not suprised by slow or fast reaction (T or S mode) when accidentally switched...
2020-9-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. May I know the model of the mobile device you are using please? Kindly please back up your DJI Fly data and reinstall the DJI Fly application to isolate the issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-9-8
Use props
Udo13
Second Officer
Flight distance : 257188 ft
Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-8 10:35
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. May I know the model of the mobile device you are using please? Kindly please back up your DJI Fly data and reinstall the DJI Fly application to isolate the issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

It's the iPhone 6s Plus
2020-9-9
Use props
kikounet
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3442251 ft
France

Sometimes, it even flies in "Sport" mode despite the switch is in "Normal" position on the remote control !
2020-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules